Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3MAFAN

Saw a young lady with a Washingtion & Lee purse/bag and a gentlemen with a Hampden-Sydney College sweater at IAD airport yesterday evening.

Pat Coleman

That's not really out of place -- it's practically the closest airport to both schools.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

D3MAFAN

Quote from: Pat Coleman on September 08, 2013, 04:06:21 PM
That's not really out of place -- it's practically the closest airport to both schools.

FWIW, they were on the same flight as me, flying in from Munich, Germany.  ;D

Pat Coleman

Quote from: D3MAFAN on September 09, 2013, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: Pat Coleman on September 08, 2013, 04:06:21 PM

FWIW, they were on the same flight as me, flying in from Munich, Germany.  ;D

Ahh. Well, that's a different story. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Ralph Turner

Not out of place, but I saw a Hendrix T-shirt on a guy at the Little Caesars Pizza in Tyler TX.  His sister gave him the shirt and he was aware that the Warriors had beaten Westminster MO last weekend.

I told him about D3football.com, d3hoops.com and d3baseball.com and the other d3sports sites.  Hopefully he logs on.

HSCTiger74

Gettysburg College window decal on a car outside my dentist's office in south Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Joe Wally

Todd Blackledge had a Hope College pullover on during a segment he did during the Bama Ole Miss game tonight.

Knightstalker

Quote from: Joe Wally on September 28, 2013, 09:32:21 PM
Todd Blackledge had a Hope College pullover on during a segment he did during the Bama Ole Miss game tonight.

He was desperate for a plug on a real sports website.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

ADL70

Grove City College hat today at the Presidents Cup.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

NCF

A Trine t-shirt on one of my 7th grade students. His brother went there to play baseball.
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
CCIW  MEN"S INDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: TOTAL DOMINATION SINCE 2001.
CCIW MEN'S OUTDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: 35
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: INDOOR TRACK-'89,'10,'11,'12/OUTDOOR TRACK: '89,'94,'98,'00,'10,'11
2013 OAC post season pick-em tri-champion
2015 CCIW Pick-em co-champion

fulbakdad

As I got off the plane at Midway yesterday there was a guy in a suit with a Colby hat on in the gate area.

02 Warhawk

Tufts bumper sticker on car in Wisconsin (with an Illinois license plate).

Ralph Turner

Willaims sticker on a BMW going southbound on Preston Rd over LBJ freeway in north Dallas on Sunday afternoon.

HSCTiger74

Lycoming sticker on the back window of an SUV in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

cawcdad

A Greenville Panthers Football sweatshirt at a high school volleyball match in Modesto, CA.