FB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoBo

Quote from: badgerwarhawk on March 14, 2012, 07:10:15 PM
I think the women's team is in their first year (maybe their second) so it hasn't taken them long to make the national scene.  The men's team rocks.  I've lost count of how many national championships they've won.  Next time I'm in Williams Center I'll have to count them on the banner. 

Congrats to both.

I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

Sakman 1111

Hey, the new Titletown! Whitewater, Wisconsin.....Pound the Rock!......Good luck to the men's basketball team.....Warhawk Chuck and crew have a beverage for us in Salem and bring home a winner......

footballfan413

Hello, Gentlemen,
    Just checking in.  A HUGE congrats to the men's and women's wheelchair team! And to Coach Miller and the boys on their trip to the final four!!  Bring home another one, Warhawks!!!   :-*
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong!"  Dennis Miller

"Three things you don't want to be in football, slow, small and friendly!"  John Madden

"You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in
life." Paul Dietzel / LSU

BoBo

Warhawk round ball star Chris Davis as a 6'6" 250 lbs. tight end? 

Read about it HERE.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

footballfan413

Great game last night and another Championship game for the Warhawks! Time for the BB team to get themselves one!!!  GO HAWKS!!!

"Three things you don't want to be in football, slow, small and friendly!"  John Madden

Raider 68

413, BoBo, Bleedpurple, O2, Emma, BadgerWarhawk

Been off the pp for awhile, hope everyone is well! How did UWW do for fall recruiting? :)
13 time Division III National Champions

BoBo

Quote from: Raider 68 on March 17, 2012, 08:58:14 AM

Been off the pp for awhile, hope everyone is well! How did UWW do for fall recruiting? :)

Hello Raider ... there's been a couple players publicly announcing in their hometown or region newspapers that they will attend UWW in the fall.  However, until they actually enroll in school, we never really know. UWW traditionally keeps the lid pretty tight about such things. I wouldn't expect that to change this spring/summer. +k and welcome back!!
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

footballfan413

Quote from: BoBo on March 17, 2012, 06:03:29 AM
Warhawk round ball star Chris Davis as a 6'6" 250 lbs. tight end? 

Read about it HERE.
Hi 68!  I have been taking a short hiatus myself.  It seems we may have a new TE coming in this fall according to this little nugget that BoBo found.  And as of last night, Davis is now a D3 Hoops National Champion!!!  A HUGE congrats to Coach Miller and the BB boys.  Sooo happy for all of them and their fans.  Had to get old watching the football team getting all the glory year after year.  Now they get their own celebration!   What a great comeback!  It's a great day to be a WARHAWK!!!!

Sakman 1111

Congrats to our beloved Warhawks......National Champs! Strange that they did this without anybody on an All-American team....not even honorable mention.....

footballfan413

Quote from: Sakman 1111 on March 18, 2012, 10:06:14 AM
Congrats to our beloved Warhawks......National Champs! Strange that they did this without anybody on an All-American team....not even honorable mention.....
http://www.d3hoops.com/awards/all-americans/men/2012

Sak,  you missed Chris Davis named to first team and PLAYER OF THE YEAR!    With only five spots at each level, really limits the opportunities to be name to the list for BB. 

Sakman 1111

My bad.......Sorry all.....too much St. Paddy day for me......

02 Warhawk

The Year of the Warhawk continues.

Big ups to the men's basketball team. National Champs!! What a game!!!!

02 Warhawk

ohhhh, let me tell you 68....Put it this way, I don't think UMU should even bother showing up to Salem next year (if both teams make it again).  ;D

I'm just kidding, I actually know very little about their recruiting.

emma17

Hello 68,
Like Bobo said we've heard about and read about some interesting recruits, but nothing is certain until camp opens. I know one thing, in my neck of the IL woods UWW football is a popular subject. I talked w an old high school friend last night that has a son that wants to give UWW a shot- but there's a good chance he won't get the invite- there is a limit on how many can try out.

Raider 68

Quote from: emma17 on March 18, 2012, 01:28:20 PM

Hello 68,
Like Bobo said we've heard about and read about some interesting recruits, but nothing is certain until camp opens. I know one thing, in my neck of the IL woods UWW football is a popular subject. I talked w an old high school friend last night that has a son that wants to give UWW a shot- but there's a good chance he won't get the invite- there is a limit on how many can try out.

emma17,

When a school wins several championships, recruting takes on a whole new meaning. Why not go to a school that has a really good chance to win a title, plus play a 15 game season. That makes all the difference, IMHO! :)
13 time Division III National Champions