FB: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma one

Knowing both Jake and Don, I believe they will tag team and feed off one another.  I don't see any problems with their chemistry.  And I'm reasonably sure the conversations leading to Jake's hiring included how they will work together. 
     I mentioned in an earlier post that most of the Wabash D will return.  I recently learned that two D-linemen who were seniors last year will come back.  Both have received all-NCAC recognition. If my count is correct, as many as 10 D starters will then return, as well a solid number of reserves who were in last year's rotation.
     This will be last COVID year.  I'm eager to see who will return for a "5th" year among the other NCAC teams.

Crawford

Welcome back to Wabash Coach Gilbert.  Love all the positivity from those who know him and who are more in-touch with Indiana football.  Looking forward to following Wabash football again.

Crawford

I loved this comment from Morrel, "... and he knows every high school coach in the state. We're going to continue to do things the right way by recruiting the absolute best scholar-athletes.".

Crawford

First day of spring and only 170 days until D3 football games !