NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzJohnnie

Ha!  How is that possible?  Congrats Linfield.  There are no more rabbits left alive in the Pacific Northwest as they have all be sacrificed for lucky foot charms.
[  

D O.C.

Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat

seriously!!!! Good thing that I didn't turn off the feed

MonroviaCat

Quote from: OzJohnnie on November 03, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
Ha!  How is that possible?  Congrats Linfield.  There are no more rabbits left alive in the Pacific Northwest as they have all be sacrificed for lucky foot charms.
still 35 seconds left! 
Go Cats!

desertcat1

boy howdy.... :-*   thank you Wyatt William  ??? :-*

" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

D O.C.

I don't normally bitch about holding but the left tackle did a take down on #98

great play by 98 to sniff out the screen!

Way to go Cats!!!

MonroviaCat

wow--that was something......hats off to UPS for never giving up.....CATs as well but honestly, never should have been that close--

15 penalties for 162 yards    >:(
Go Cats!

CalCat

Quote from: MonroviaCat on November 03, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
wow--that was something......hats off to UPS for never giving up.....CATs as well but honestly, never should have been that close--

15 penalties for 162 yards    >:(

UPS and Rat think UPS won
CalCat

D O.C.

When we finally got a picture and there were so many penalties already I watched 98 on the left tackle a lot. There was something personal going on there.
Very proud of 98 staying with his assignment on the last play and whacking the receiver real good.

Do not know what to expect next week.

CalCat

There is going to be some work needed to put this thing together for next year if they want to get back to the level of the past   The penalty situation particularly the type is just unacceptable for the Linfield program to accept.  Unsportsmanlike?  Some guys need to do some sitting next week. Set the tone for next year
CalCat