Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02 Warhawk

Over the weekend: Johns Hopkins sweater in Chicago (O'Hare airport). NCC and Carnegie Mellon shirt in Denver.

Sir Battlescars

7/5/2015 - W-Whitewater license plate holder traveling west bound on I-90 in the Conneaut, Ohio area just after crossing the PA line.

2014 NCAC Football Pick 'Em Champion!!

HSCTiger74

Hampden-Sydney lacrosse sticker on the back window of a pickup headed toward downtown Charlotte this afternoon.
TANSTAAFL

jknezek

Pretty sure I saw one of every NJAC t-shirt on the boardwalk in Ocean City NJ the last week. A good chunk of the MAC also. Saw about half the Centennial and a few E8 hats and shirts as well. My wife was mightily sick of appointing them out!

Gray Fox

A Coe Softball T-shirt last night at Lone Star Park Race Track.
He was interested when I told him my great uncles on my father's side were part of the founders.
Fierce When Roused

ADL70

Austin College and CWRU were in two clues in Friday's Jeopardy category  "College People." One was to identify the Texan namesake of colleges in Sherman and Nacogdoches. The other was to identify the college that merged with Leonard Case's school. "Houston" was incorrectly answered (questioned?) for the first. And a contestant was mislead by the shortened form Case Western and responded "Western University."
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

HSCTiger74

Wheaton sticker on the rear window of a car at my regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

ADL70

Christopher Newport t-shirt last night in Columbus Oh
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

judgetrainer

At the Coliseum in Rome last week while wearing my Lawrence t-shirt, spotted a Carleton Knights backpack.

NCF

At Oak Street Beach in Chicago, a Bates lacrosse shirt.
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
CCIW  MEN"S INDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: TOTAL DOMINATION SINCE 2001.
CCIW MEN'S OUTDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: 35
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: INDOOR TRACK-'89,'10,'11,'12/OUTDOOR TRACK: '89,'94,'98,'00,'10,'11
2013 OAC post season pick-em tri-champion
2015 CCIW Pick-em co-champion

Hawks88

Not DIII yet, but soon to be transitioning, Brevard College sticker on an SUV in Auburn today.

Ralph Turner

Wesleyan sticker on the back of a VW minivan, in north Dallas.(And it did not look like a "Texas" Wesleyan sticker either.)

SJSUPhil

I saw a University of Redlands license plate frame on a BMW in North Carolina. :o

HSCTiger74

Case Alumni sticker on the rear window of the car in front of me at a light in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Joe Wally

Colorado College window sticker on an SUV in Indianapolis today.