MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoPerry and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gregory Sager

He could simply be a program player, a player whose interest in Carthage was encouraged by the CC coaching staff in order to fill their admissions quota.
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

tomt4525

Fisher HS 6'0" PG, Jaden Jones Watkins, will play college basketball at North Central.

Titan Q

Nikolas Balkcom, 6-3 PG (Jacobs HS)

@BalkcomNikolas
Apr 15
Truly blessed to say that I have committed to Elmhurst college to continue my academic and basketball career. I would like to thank God, my family and everyone else who has supported me through this journey and will help me continue to do what I love.

Titan Q

Christian St Germain, 6-5 G/F (Orangewood Christian HS; Maitland, FL)

@_csaint  Mar 28
Blessed to say that I have committed to play basketball at Wheaton College! Go THUNDER⚡️ @Wheaton_Thunder

Titan Q

Zach Hedquist, 6-2 G (Farmington HS; Farmington, MN)

@FarmingtonHoops  Apr 11
Congrats to Zach Hedquist heading to play basketball at Carthage College (Kenosha, WI) 🙌

Titan Q

Jordan Moats, 6-1 G (Taylorville HS)

@tville_sports  14 hours ago
Congratulations to @MoatsJordan and the Moats family on Jordan signing with Millikin University today to play basketball. #millikin #GoBigBlue

--------

Kyle Cox, 6-4 SG (Triad HS; Troy, IL)

@MetroEliteBball  Mar 10
Congratulations to Kyle Cox for continuing his academic & basketball career at Millikin University.

iwu70

Titan Q = the best poster for other school's signees!   LOL

'70

augiefan

Titan Q is always a fount of knowledge on DIII basketball. No word yet on any Augie recruits? They need a good class this year, as last year's class was not all that impressive.

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

Pistol Pete

Is Steve Schweer any relation to Chris Schweer, an All-Stater at York who graduated 1969 and then played at Vanderbilt?

iwu70

Congrats to Steve -- another former TITAN in the coaching realm. 

'70

Gregory Sager

We lay claim to him, too, Mark. He was a GA at North Park under Paul Brenegan and received his master's degree from NPU.

The North Central people no doubt will want to claim a piece of him, too ... although only if he wins at IC. ;)

Quote from: Pistol Pete on April 24, 2018, 12:16:39 AM
Is Steve Schweer any relation to Chris Schweer, an All-Stater at York who graduated 1969 and then played at Vanderbilt?

Not sure about that.

iwu70