FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3fan1515

Lecas was a very good player for BU all year! Stood out in every game I saw him play. Congrats to him and the rest of the BU award winners!

d3fan1515

Also, if BU can retain all players, they will return 9 starters on Defense! I have to look about Offense, but the future still looks bright for BU! Keep Building!

Captain_Joe08

Rick Ponx has been hired as the Head Coach at Aurora. Ponx previously the Associate Head Coach and the Defensive Coordinator at North Central.

http://www.naccsports.org/sports/fball/2013-14/releases/201312168ac7s9
Once a Warrior always a Warrior.
WLC Men's Tennis (2014 NACC Tournament Champs)
2014 MIAA Football Pick 'Em Champ
2014 WIAC Football Pick 'Em Regular Season Co-Champ
2014 National Confidence Playoff Champion
Milwaukee Brewers: 2018 NL Central Champions

Captain_Joe08

Wisconsin Lutheran has released their schedule for the 2014.

9/6 vs Lake Forest
9/13 at Trinity International
9/20 vs Kalamazoo (MIAA/NACC Challenge)
10/4 at Lakeland
10/11 vs Benedictine
10/18 at Concordia Chicago
10/25 at Adrian
11/1 at Rockford
11/8 vs Aurora
11/15 vs Concordia Wisconsin

CUW2014

Concordia Wisconsin Schedule for the 2014 Season

Sep. 6    at North Park University         
Sep. 13    Augsburg College         
Sep. 20    Albion College                            MIAA/NACC Challenge      
Oct. 4    Concordia University Chicago *   Homecoming         
Oct. 11    at Aurora University *            
Oct. 18    at Trine University             
Oct. 25    Rockford University *         
Nov. 1    Benedictine University *                    Family Weekend      
Nov. 8    at Lakeland College *         
Nov. 15    at Wisconsin Lutheran College *         
Concordia WI- 2013 Conference Champions

Captain_Joe08

Ben Murphy steps down as WLC head coach after one season.

http://www.wlcsports.com/sports/fball/2013-14/releases/201404231ka3j0

He will stay on as a part time defensive coach.

D3MAFAN

This just pop in my head. Does anyone think that Chicago would of been a better fit for the "NACC" than the SAA?

Pat Coleman

Geographically, yes, but the SAA means they stay with their archrival, Wash U.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Just Bill

Saving a few travel dollars isn't as big of a concern for Chicago as it is for most schools.
"That seems silly and pointless..." - Hoops Fan

The first and still most accurate description of the D3 Championship BeltTM thread.

D3MAFAN

Quote from: Just Bill on June 05, 2014, 08:52:58 AM
Saving a few travel dollars isn't as big of a concern for Chicago as it is for most schools.

Hopefully, they can get some OOC games up north to help out with family travel.

ADL70

Quote from: D3MAFAN-MG on June 05, 2014, 11:35:14 AM
Quote from: Just Bill on June 05, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

Hopefully, they can get some OOC games up north to help out with family travel.

They and WUStL are continuing to play UAA foes CWRU and CMU, so if SAA plays a full round robin, they won't.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

Pat Coleman

I'm amused by all of the schedule announcements about schedules we've had on the site for months. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

formerd3db

Quote from: Pat Coleman on June 17, 2014, 12:48:22 AM
I'm amused by all of the schedule announcements about schedules we've had on the site for months. :)

Pat:

I agree with you. :)  You (and your staff) are always at the forefront of having the schedules out (and updated).  What makes me "chuckle" even more is why many of the schools delay putting out the schedules on their own websites when the schedules have been known, like on your site, for quite some time before then.  Not sure as to the reason why and while I could offer some potential reasons as to why, any of mine would obviously be pure speculation; do you have an idea as to why?  Anyway, I enjoy (as I'm sure many others here do also) learning about the schedules via your early announcements.  Makes for additional potential discussion material in the offseason at the very least!
"When the Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He'll write not 'won' or 'lost', But how you played the game." - Grantland Rice

Rhythm21

New to the boards, love the site. Played at Aurora and hope that the new coach (Ponx) can get us back to conference contenders and elevate the program to new heights. Below is a list of the 2014 Spartan recruiting class, and the way the roster looks now, wouldn't be surprised to see a few of them contribute from day 1. A few recruits to look out for: Alex Cowan (on film looks undersized but he has speed  aurora's new OC can utilize) and  Jaumaureo Phillips (with his size could be a space eater on the D-line if he gets more physical). I know division three recruits are hit or miss, but Aurora needs to rebuild and from what I've been able to watch on tape from these kids, this could be the class to start from. Get excited, football season is around the corner! Go Spartans!

http://athletics.aurora.edu/news/2014/6/9/FB_0609144031.aspx
AU Black and Blue