BB: NCAC: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by woosterbooster, December 29, 2005, 03:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pops33

Kenyon vs. Wooster has been rescheduled for Sunday and Monday.

Bishopleftiesdad

OWU is scheduled against Marietta sunday. But if Marietta cannot get their games in against BW, it may be canceled or postponed.

Bishopleftiesdad

Conference play, starts today. Hope everybady gets their games in.

Bishopleftiesdad

Wabash won the first game against Witt. 8-3
Wabash winning in the 8th 14-0 in game two against Witt.

Bishopleftiesdad

Denison vs. Depauw, Wooster vs. Kenyon, and Oberlin Vs. Hiram, will try again tomorrow.

Dr. Acula

Quote from: Bishopleftiesdad on March 30, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
Wabash won the first game against Witt. 8-3
Wabash winning in the 8th 14-0 in game two against Witt.

What's up in Springfield?  They appear to be down big time. Wabash isn't exactly world beaters. And Cap 1 hit them or something.

Bishopleftiesdad

I checked out there schedule and it was not that tough. It usually isn't in the spring. They lost 5 sr. last year, one of those was a pitcher. They still have Hutchinson and Moore. Looks like they have used a lot of different guys to pitch.

I am really surprised to see this drop off. They lost another one today 6-2. They are in the 10th in the second and losing 5-4.

It will be big if Wabash gets the sweep.

Bishopleftiesdad

Game 1 of Depauw vs. Denison:
Denison winning 4-1 bottom of the fourth. Connor Murphy pitching for Denison. Peck started for Depauw but has been pulled for Stuart.

Bishopleftiesdad

Wooster wins first game vs. Kenyon 10-5. Spencer Byers starts for Kenyon, and Hagen starts for Wooster.

Game 2 underway. 9-6 top of ninth. 

Bishopleftiesdad

Can't update the Oberlin vs. Hiram game, the live stats are still pointing to the game when Oberlin played Williams.

Bishopleftiesdad

The teams that had to reschedule the Sunday games to later in the year, does anybody think this is an advantage? They can line up their top two starters to go again. Of coarse both theams playing get that benefit.

Bishopleftiesdad

Wow, Denison just pulled Murhphy and put in Colgain. I am surprised they did not save him for the second Game. I figure Deegan is going to split his 1/2 in game one and 3/4 in game 2.

Bishopleftiesdad

Denison's run are unearned. 4 errors by the tigers.

Bishopleftiesdad

Its official, Wabash gets the sweep. They have Non-conference games against Wooster next weekend, then back to conference play against Depauw.

Bishopleftiesdad

Denison wins the first game 5-2. I am interested to see the starting pitcher for game 2. Ian Barry?

One earned run given up by Depauw.