FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rams1102

AC,

Had a major plumbing problem. I figured it out, finished about 2:00PM. Fairy tales can come true. Told you so. ;D Hope the Mighty Red Hawks do as well. [/b] Congrats to the boys from Glassboro, you took care of business. That should be worth some negative karma, but I only spoke the truth. ;)
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

chesterlocal

My guys from Chester finally won one in post season....sounded like a good one, 27-18.

4man

Congrats to Widener and Moravian for your ECAC wins!!

Congrats to DVC on your win against Curry!!  Moving on to round 2.....STOMP HOBART!!!! ;D

Go MAC!!!

the source

the mac teams are awful, there is no way there should be two teams from the mac in the playoffs!!, Del Val you guys are going to get your butts kicked again vs rowan just like wilkes did

4man

Quote from: the source on November 19, 2005, 11:47:59 PM
the mac teams are awful, there is no way there should be two teams from the mac in the playoffs!!, Del Val you guys are going to get your butts kicked again vs rowan just like wilkes did

Only time will tell.  Willy P didn't seem to have too hard of a time stomping Rowan.  One game at a time.   :P

Lyco80

For the record:

Yesterday there were four MAC teams in competition - 3 of the 4 were victorious on the field of play.

Can the NJAC say the same thing?

MAC Attack!

Go Aggies - thump Rowan!

All the best.

JT

Quote from: 4man on November 20, 2005, 12:01:52 AM
Only time will tell.  Willy P didn't seem to have too hard of a time stomping Rowan.  One game at a time.   :P

A one point upset does not constitute a stomping.  Its a blip,  a hiccup.

D3Phan

Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched, we need to take care of business with Hobart before anyone can even think about Rowan!

Go Aggies !
Way to go Widener and Moravian!

Wilkes hold your heads up high, you went to the playoffs
be proud of your season!

4man

Quote from: JT on November 20, 2005, 08:54:09 AM
Quote from: 4man on November 20, 2005, 12:01:52 AM

A one point upset does not constitute a stomping.  Its a blip,  a hiccup.

A win is a win and that win (yes, that hiccup) was like a stomping for Willy P.  To come out on top over a powerhouse like Rowan just goes to show that David CAN bring down Goliath.  Rowan is known as the beast of the east and they've earned that title.  They are a strong team with a powerful winning history but they are not unbeatable.

And yes, I agree, no counting chickens before they're hatched.  Both DVC and Rowan have formidable opponents to face this coming weekend which will then determine if this game will even be slated.

GO MAC!!   MAC ATTACK!!!

the source

lyco

who cares about the other two teams in the mac that were playing.  it wasnt the playoffs, it is like the NIT pointless and nobody cares

cscs

Early line on the game at Frank Bailey next Sat.....UNION by 14

ACMob

Quote from: cscs on November 20, 2005, 11:40:20 AM
Early line on the game at Frank Bailey next Sat.....UNION by 14

I think you got that backwards!!  Rowan is a 11.5 point favorite on the OAC pick em board. ;)

Lyco-- ncaa playoff 2005 records:  MAC 1-1 NJAC 1-1 (three points short of a "Double Monkey Stomp" by the NJAC on the "big" MAC) :P

cscs

All that proves is that the OAC knows nothing about Union

Lyco80

Dave looks like WU 27 MSU 18 !! 

AC - these are your words from a post on the NJAC page - guess the other ECAC games mattered enough for you to comment on them and add a frown face too.

MAC Attack!  Go Aggies!  Beat Rowan!!!

Oh, and just to keep the juices flowing a bit more - as if you needed any help -

I was there for the LYCO upset of Rowan in 1997 and how sweet it was to see the Profs sitting on the field after the game upon losing to a smash-mouth, sod-field, football team from the MAC.  They didn't even have any starters from DI of DII on the team!  I even heard the head coach took them to the Stagg Bowl site and assured them they would be playing their in December - oops!!!!

Granted LYCO got creamed by another powerhouse MT. UNION team the next week - but Rowan lost in Williamsport when it counted for them and they were ahead 21-0 at half time.

I still have the tape too - want to come over and view it with me?

All the best.

Lyco80

Quote from: the source on November 20, 2005, 10:45:37 AM
lyco

who cares about the other two teams in the mac that were playing.  it wasnt the playoffs, it is like the NIT pointless and nobody cares

If noboby cares - why do they keep score?

Go MAC