FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MUC57

BlueDevil Bob

Oh yeah? Well we also have a Troll Museum. Do you have one of those? Probably not. Excuse me, I need to take my "medicine". Later, big guy! ☠🏈🍺
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

BDB

Quote from: MUC57 on May 17, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

BlueDevil Bob

Oh yeah? Well we also have a Troll Museum. Do you have one of those? Probably not. Excuse me, I need to take my "medicine". Later, big guy! ☠🏈🍺

You are making a vacation to Alliance sound pretty good MUC57. Get that spare bedroom ready, I'm coming to visit. I'll bring Hamm's.

MUC57

BlueDevil Bob

Do you prefer a glass or a mug? Come during the fall. We have a small college that has a football team. Something to do on Saturdays. And only 18 miles from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I'll furnish the towels. Will even throw in shampoo and those little soaps. A mint on the pillow? Of course!
And all of this is cheaper than the local Holiday Inn. Look forward to seeing you.
Oh! Will this be just you or multiple occupancy? Bring it on. I'll make room in the fridge for the Hamm's, which I know is from the land of sky blue waters.
Oh hell, don't wait until fall. Come anytime. Travel safely! ☠🏈🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🚙

BDB

sjusection105

BDB, Alliance is cold & rainy in December, better go this summer.
As of now they're on DOUBLE SECRET Probation!

MUC57

sjusection105

Not quite. It's usually cold and SNOWY in December. Now you've let the cat out of the bag. I was next going to tell him about our semi-tropical weather. Hey, the guy's bringing Hamm's (or is it Hamms?) I guess we can have a cold 1or 10 in the winter. SJU guys always welcome! ☠🏈🍺

MiacMan

Quote from: MUC57 on May 17, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

sjusection105

Not quite. It's usually cold and SNOWY in December. Now you've let the cat out of the bag. I was next going to tell him about our semi-tropical weather. Hey, the guy's bringing Hamm's (or is it Hamms?) I guess we can have a cold 1or 10 in the winter. SJU guys always welcome! ☠🏈🍺

MUC57

You mean "SJ2 guys are always welcome". I too, am planning a trip to Alliance this December. Bold early prediction: Tommies vs. Raiders in Alliance for a National Semi-Final. I'm planning on drinking an (well several) ice cold Milwaukee's Bests with you MUC! Before and after the game. I will definitely be there if it happens.

Almost forgot to give you some +K. You've narrowed the gap and almost there! (Guess I have to wait a few hours, darn rules)

MUC57

MiacMan

I forgot - it's SJ2, and to be impartial, U$T. Would love to see you in Alliance, at any time. I'll give you the grand tour. That'll take about 5 minutes. The rest of the time can be spent with Milwaukee's Best.
Go Tommies, Go Johnnies, Go Raiders, and you already know, next is Go Everybody! ☠🏈🍺

BDB

Dear MUC57,

Lifted from a video OzJohnnie sent me

"I'll bet you eat Bugles like Nabisco needs their bags back! "

;D

MUC57

BlueDevil Bob

OK! Thanks! Right on! Got it!
HUH? What the hell does that mean? Not that there's anything wrong with that! ☠🍺

OzJohnnie

Adult themes.

https://twitter.com/philtheafrican/status/995182063136292865

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on May 18, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Dear MUC57,

Lifted from a video OzJohnnie sent me

"I'll bet you eat Bugles like Nabisco needs their bags back! "

;D
[  

MUC57

OzJohnnie

But a few people seem to think I'm not an adult. OK, "some" people. Maybe "most" people. Alright, damn near everyone thinks I'm not an adult. I need help! ☠🏈

MiacMan

MUC57

MiacMan

I'll furnish the Milwaukee's Best all day long. In the immortal words of Bob Barker (The Price Is Right), "Come on down". Better hurry though, I'm old. I get.................. You know the rest!
Go Everybody's team ! ☠🏈🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻.............🍻     

And thanks, although it's not that big a deal. I got 5 - ks one week when I hadn't even posted. I just don't want to pass up merle. Later big guy!

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!