MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4samuy

Quote from: AndOne on March 17, 2018, 08:45:34 PM
Speaking of Alex Sorenson, congrats to Big A on his selection as a D3Hoops All-American member of the 3rd team.

Also to perhaps the most exciting shooter in the land, 2nd teamer Aston Francis of Wheaton.

Two of the CCIW's brightest ⭐️s.

Guess you must have forgot about Nolan Ebel from your favorite team Augustana. 😉

Gregory Sager

Mark missed the shot, but I'll clean it up with a putback: Congrats to Nolan Ebel of Augustana for being named a fourth-team d3hoops.com All-American. ;)
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

GoPerry

Yes. Congratulations to CCIW'ers Wheaton's Aston Francis(2nd), NCC's Alex Sorenson(3rd), Augustana's Nolan Ebel(4th) on their D3Hoops All American recognition.

AndOne

Quote from: 4samuy on March 17, 2018, 09:11:27 PM
Speaking of Alex Sorenson, congrats to Big A on his selection as a D3Hoops All-American member of the 3rd team.

Also to perhaps the most exciting shooter in the land, 2nd teamer Aston Francis of Wheaton.

Guess you must have forgot about Nolan Ebel from your favorite team Augustana. 😉

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
All season long I thought that as much as Mr. Orange provides the spark and energy, Mr. Ebel was the one you had to worry would suddenly fire the fatal bullet. ⭐️

P.S. Augie is only my 2nd favorite team!  ;)

Gregory Sager

Quote from: AndOne on March 17, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
Quote from: 4samuy on March 17, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
All season long I thought that as much as Mr. Orange provides the spark and energy, Mr. Ebel was the one you had to worry would suddenly fire the fatal bullet. ⭐️

P.S. Angie is only my 2nd favorite team!  ;)

Dickinson or Harmon?
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

AndOne

I keep forgetting that there are certain words my iPad just doesn't like. Every time I type one, even if I do it correctly, the device shows what it thinks I meant. Augie is one of them. It always changes the u to an n. Sometimes I forget to go back and retype it. Same thing with Sorenson-comes out Sorensen the first time. Frustrating to say the least. 👎
To answer your question-my age based answer is Dickinson.  :)

iwumichigander

Quote from: AndOne on March 18, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
I keep forgetting that there are certain words my iPad just doesn't like. Every time I type one, even if I do it correctly, the device shows what it thinks I meant. Augie is one of them. It always changes the u to an n. Sometimes I forget to go back and retype it. Same thing with Sorenson-comes out Sorensen the first time. Frustrating to say the least. 👎
To answer your question-my age based answer is Dickinson.  :)
it is not your typing --- Siri is reading your real thoughts ;D :o

AndOne

I'm sure there are often times when Siri would rather not hear my real thoughts!  ::)  :D

AndOne

Final Top 25 Poll is out with Nebraska Wesleyan #1, and Oshkosh #2. Augie, the only CCIW team mentioned, finishes at #5.

http://www.d3hoops.com/top25/men/2017-18/final

AndOne

WHEATON RECRUIT

Brandon Orange, 6'7" Center from Timothy Christian
14.3 PPG
9.8 RPG
53% FG

Gregory Sager

I hope that Mike Schauer is now hard at work on finding a prospect named Blue whom he can recruit.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Gregory Sager on March 21, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
I hope that Mike Schauer is now hard at work on finding a prospect named Blue whom he can recruit.

+1
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

bbfan44

Quote from: AndOne on March 21, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
WHEATON RECRUIT

Brandon Orange, 6'7" Center from Timothy Christian
14.3 PPG
9.8 RPG
53% FG

Metro Suburban Red MVP

AndOne

Quote from: Gregory Sager on March 21, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Don't know if he'll hit any "Harold Melvin and The" Blue Notes, but this coming season he'll be "recruiting" a Wheaton North kid named Jacob "Psycho scene" Schauer. 🚿

iwu70

Congrats to Coach Mark Edwards on his long, successful career at Wash U.  Some great teams.

'70