FB: Centennial Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WRMUalum13

Kudos to Muhlenberg for competing with Mount for 4 quarters. You did a much better job than most of "the machine"s first time opponents. Awesome defense and a respectable run game. As a mount fan I was impressed with the physicality on defense and ability to stymie a normally fantastic offense. It seemed like we couldn't get much going besides the wildcat. Also didn't feel like the Mules were intimidated coming into Mount Union stadium, definitely played a full game. Nice job Mules, I have a newfound respect for the centennial conference and will probably have even more respect after next week.

theaprof

In the past, several of us old confused guys from Mount Union have met for wings and some golden beverages on the Friday night before the semi-final.  Anyone interested in reviving that tradition?  We could meet at Rey's 62 in Alliance and talk about how no one has ever seen a team like....Skunk? HSCoach? Sidekick? Ric? MUC57? Hurfmuc? DesertRaider? Etc? Anyone else in the Alliance area?...Anyone from Johns Hopkins that wants to thump chests??? 

It has always been a friendly get together with fans of both teams invited for a real D3 sharing experience.
Reloading--Again, and again, and again....

theaprof

8:00 at Rey's 62 on State Street--it's in the plaza just west of the Texas Roadhouse.  Hope to see some of the Johns Hopkins fans!

theaprof

Helloooooo?.??  Is anybody in here?

ITH radio

Our semifinal show, including an interview with JHU SR SS Addison Quinnones, is up:

https://www.facebook.com/126112447487909/posts/1961251073974028?sfns=1
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

D O.C.

Go get 'em Jays!

Of course I'm referring to books in the library not some dumb National Semi-final sports contest.

The Mole

Best season in Centennial Conference history!
Hopkins 12-2 with a semifinal loss (3-1 overall post season)
Muhlenberg 11-2 with a quarterfinal loss (2-1 in playoffs)
Susquehanna, F&M and Ursinus all 8-3 with MAC/Centennial bowl wins
Not too shabby--8-2 post season record with both Ls to The Machine.
Great season to watch and follow. Congrats to all players, coaches, fans and families of all.
TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

Ice Bear

Congrats to JHU on the great season. dlip believes you are one hell of a team and did yourself proud yesterday. dlip honestly didn't think the Blue Jays were going to hold up...he'll enjoy eating crow on that! Best of luck next year and again, **** ton to be proud of!
A long time fan of DIII Football!

D O.C.

Way to go Bluejays!
Of course, I mean all those Fulbrght Grant winners.

MUC57

Quote from: The Mole on December 09, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Best season in Centennial Conference history!
Hopkins 12-2 with a semifinal loss (3-1 overall post season)
Muhlenberg 11-2 with a quarterfinal loss (2-1 in playoffs)
Susquehanna, F&M and Ursinus all 8-3 with MAC/Centennial bowl wins
Not too shabby--8-2 post season record with both Ls to The Machine.
Great season to watch and follow. Congrats to all players, coaches, fans and families of all.

That speaks volumes about the quality of the Centennial Conference. And congrats to Muhlenberg and, especially, Johns Hopkins. Two teams that could, and did, beat a lot of teams. Good luck next year. I'll be keeping eyes and ears open on your progress. Go CC!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

MUC57

Condolences to the entire John's Hopkins community, his family and friends on the loss of Coach Margraff. I didn't know him, but I believe that a coach that good has to be admired by all off-field.
Rest in eternal peace Coach! ✝ 😥
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

JCUStreaks70

I'd like to offer my sympathies to the entire JHU Football Community. Coach Margraff is in my prayers.
AMDG

2016 OAC CHAMPS! AND MY OWN SELF-PROCLAIMED RUNNERS-UP TO THE RUNNERS-UP.

thewaterboy

Condolences to the JHU football community.... Much respect to Coach Margraff and the program, who I have come to respect after 3 epic clashes with my team (Wesley) in the postseason. Coach Margraff was one of those coaches who took the right approach to Division III football. Rest in peace.

May Coach Margraff and Coach Drass find time to sit together up there on football Saturdays in the fall.

The Mole

Terrible News. RIP Coach, rest easy. You went out on top!
TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED