Isn't it about time for next year's schedules to begin to appear?

Started by 2xfaux, April 06, 2011, 04:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2xfaux

2xfaux

Dfense1

woacfan

"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right" - Brian Clough

2xfaux

I am glad to see that there will, in fact, be women's soccer this fall.  I look forward to seeing other schedules as they become available.  I am not smart enough to post the link but I can tell you that Messiah's September schedule includes Wittenburg, Hopkins, William Smith, Williams, and Dickinson...yikes... tough way to start a new winning streak after losing to Hardin-Simmons in the fall.  My kid(s) are no longer involved but it will take me some time to wean myself from what I really think is the essence college atheletics ( D-3 sports in general and D-3 women's soccer in particular).  Good luck to everyone!!

woacfan

I know I will be right there with you in a few years.  My kid is only a sophomore and I am just thrilled she decided to keep playing.  She was a great youth player but was overlooked by the D1 schools.  At the time I felt bad for her, but she loves her University and D3 soccer.  I savor every minute of it....its going to be over way to soon!!!!
The OAC isn't on these boards, but JCU usually has a pretty competitive schedule.  They played good games against Otterbein, Dennison and Alleghany this year.  They have a very young team--- mostly incoming sophs and frosh.  I have a feeling they might surprise some people this year....but we are all optimists in the pre-season!  ;D
"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right" - Brian Clough