MIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjujohnnie

Down 17-0, it appears the game has been decided for St John's. The announcers said St John's hasn't been shutout since 1990. Sad way to end the season.

bennie

High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

PurpleReign

Quote from: ron doney on November 18, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
Can SJU get in the zone, garner at least a bit of respect for the MIAC?
I am going to guess yes they can.

sjujohnnie

I should've spoke sooner! Maybe the Johnnies would've scored earlier. At least it isn't a shut out!

RoyalsFan

Anyone else frustrated with how this board works? Why doesn't it just go back to the board I just posted on instead of having to reselect it from the main menu after every post? I've mentioned this to Pat in the past, but maybe if more people complained they would change it. All the other message boards I use don't function that way.

PurpleReign

Tommies block the punt and run it in for a TD.  TDT.  40-0

ron doney

Eureka is having a challenge blocking at the line of scrimmage - run, pass and punt. 
The last shall be first and the shall be.......

RoyalsFan

Thought SJU would have had a better chance with NCC's best back out, but maybe this was a case of NCC's offensive line being the factor rather than the running back.

PurpleReign

Congratulations on a great season Johnnies - had a very tough draw for the opening round of the playoffs.  Looks like there will be a lot of positions to replace for next year.  See you up in SJU.

ron doney

Eureka defense excellent at swarming to the ball.
The last shall be first and the shall be.......

jamtod

Tommies up 14-0 early. Close to end of the 1st quarter. D is dominating. Perra has had a 60 yard punt that rolled to the 1.

RoyalsFan

Another td for the Tommies - up 22-0 with a 2 point conversion.

BDB

Doesn't sound like much of a contest.

TitanPride

Berry just had a chance to get back in the game but the Tommies held from first and goal from the 5. Tommies 22-0 at half.

jamtod

Perra throws the interception on a questionable pass while getting taken down. At some point, those decisions are going to hurt us in a big game.