2009 Cortaca Jug

Started by Pat Coleman, November 08, 2009, 02:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How high do you have to be able to count to get a degree from Cortland?

3 (20%)
2 (13.3%)
2 (13.3%)
1 (6.7%)
0, Grastorf will fumble every time.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pat Coleman

I got a request to open a board for this game.

I should point out that the 2009 Monon Bell game board has been open for weeks already and the DePauw and Wabash people know how to start one for themselves. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

maxpower

Who will actually be in attendance? Max will be at his first Cortaca since 2005...

Cstate19?

Oh, sorry man, "attendance" = "present at a function or place".

cstate19

Quote from: Pat Coleman on November 08, 2009, 02:08:48 AM
I got a request to open a board for this game.

I should point out that the 2009 Monon Bell game board has been open for weeks already and the DePauw and Wabash people know how to start one for themselves. :)

They have no lives?

Jonny Utah

cstate19

Quote from: maxpower on November 08, 2009, 12:22:39 PM
Who will actually be in attendance? Max will be at his first Cortaca since 2005...

Cstate19?

Oh, sorry man, "attendance" = "present at a function or place".

Cstate19 will be in da house!

I don't know what to call the stadium where you play your games.  First it was Butterfield and then after we took the field over twice it was changed to Chugger West, and last I heard it was Curry field.  

maxpower

Hard to see the name on the stadium when you're walking away from it after the second quarter.

cstate19

There is a possibility that I will have some extra tickets.  Will let everyone know tomorrow or Wednesday. 

maxpower

MaxPower will be set up in the alumni lot (if i can get my a** out of bed early enough) with a small black saturn, a cooler, and (hopefully) some food. Would love to meet any and all PPers.... even if I have to use only one-syllable words ;)

RedDragonFan

Looking forward to a great game.  Weather is sounding like it might be crappy as the long term is calling for rain Saturday.  Thanks Max for keeping posts down to one syllable words.  Sure it will be easier for you to not have to key your posts into Word first to spell check before cutting and pasting to the boards.  Should be a real time saver for you.

dlippiel

dlip is hoping Grastorf goes out on a good note and takes it to the Red Dragons.

pg04

Go Cortland!  That is all I have to say on the matter.   ;)

cstate19

New poll up.  Coach Welch's ever popular game management skills. 

XREDDRAGON77

I'm tired of these beat downs the Dragons have taken over the past two seasons.  Although it's a rivalry, I'm hoping for an IC let down after their big win over Alfred.  Cortland's defense gets pissed for getting embarassed by Brockport's offense and pitches a goose egg!  Do we have any predictions based on 2009 first hand experiences?
Taste It!

Bombers798891

Quote from: cstate19 on November 08, 2009, 08:12:58 PM
New poll up.  Coach Welch's ever popular game management skills. 

No, no, no, you've got it wrong. It's called an "extra point" when it happens after a touchdown. We'll show you a few dozen times Saturday

RedDragonFan

Is there any truth to the rumor that after the loss in the first round last year to Curry that coach Welch added his players to his will requesting that they be his pall bearers should he pass away?  Rumor is that should he die, he wanted to be let down by the team one last time.