BB: WIAC: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by BDB, December 30, 2005, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badgerwarhawk

Though the team lost 10-9 Heath Renz had another solid start going 6 innings surrendering just a pair of hits and one unearned run with three walks and 3 strikeouts.  ERA drops to 1.84.

Updates:

Boushley: 8 G, 8 GS, 48 IP, 22 R, 20 ER, 6 BB, 41 K, ERA: 3.75
Lavery: 6 G, 2 GS, 16.2 IP, 12 R, 6 ER, 4 BB, 8 K, ERA: 3.24
Erickson: 10 G, 9 GS, 54.1 IP, 35 R, 28 ER, 21 BB, 38 K, ERA: 4.63
Graves: No change
"Just think twice is my only advice."

badgerwarhawk

Former Pointer pitcher JP Feyereisen was one of four players involved in a deadline trade yesterday going from the Cleveland Indians to the New York Yankees in the deal that sent Andrew Miller to the Indians.  Also Ben Heller, a former Whitewater HS standout pitcher, was included in the deal following Feyereisen to the Yankees.  Earlier this season Heller had been getting mentioned as a possible addition to the Indians' MLB roster.   

badgerwarhawk

AppletonRocks

When does the Lechnir vs. Oshkosh circus begin?  Will they sell tickets?  How many of the supposed rats (per Lechnir) will have jumped off the Oshkosh ship by the time this gets to court?  This will be interesting.  But not good for the community.  :-[
Run the floor or Run DMC !!

2016 WIAC Pick 'Em Board Champion

badgerwarhawk

Rob Coe becomes the St Paul Saints franchise winningest pitcher.  The article also mentions ex-Stout Blue Devil Brady Burzynski who is also playing for the team. 

Cubs, Burzynski is the dude I thought might challenge for WIAC POY.  Unfortunately an injury causing him to miss the majority of the season derailed any chance of that. 

http://www.d3baseball.com/notables/2016/08/coe-becomes-saints-winningest-pitcher

badgerwarhawk

Northwoods League (Final)

Boushley (8-2): 10 G, 10 GS, 61 IP, 23 R, 20 ER, 7 BB, 47 K, ERA: 2.95  (Selected to post season All Star team)

Renz (3-0): 9 G, 9 GS, 44 IP, 15 R, 9 ER, 17 BB, 25 K, ERA: 1.84

Lavery (2-2): 8 G, 4 GS, 26.2 IP, 16 R, 10 ER, 10 BB, 14 K, ERA: 3.37

Erickson (3-4): 12 G, 11 GS, 68 IP, 42 R, 35 ER, 23 BB, 52 K, ERA: 4.63

Graves (0-0): 3 G, 0 GS, 8.1 IP, 7 R, 7 ER, 4 BB, 7 K, ERA: 7.56

tomt4525

UWSP takes a hit....Honorable Mention All Conference DH, Turner Doornink, has decided against playing baseball for atleast this season.  Point still returns a ton to the lineup along with a lot of pitching back.  I expect a better season than last year, how much better will depend on if they get some guys to step up into some bigger roles.

ShineTime

To top it off I heard they only have 5 freshman recruits including 4 pitchers.  Popham is only recruited position player what is going on at point?
GOTTA LOVE ACT 10

tomt4525

Quote from: ShineTime on September 14, 2016, 12:29:16 AM
To top it off I heard they only have 5 freshman recruits including 4 pitchers.  Popham is only recruited position player what is going on at point?

I know they had plenty more than 5 freshman recruits, maybe they haven't made it on the team very long though.  Even if that's the case, they only lose 6 seniors off their roster.  Most of their lineup is still back along with some very promising pitchers.

cubs

Quote from: tomt4525 on September 13, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
UWSP takes a hit....Honorable Mention All Conference DH, Turner Doornink, has decided against playing baseball for atleast this season.  Point still returns a ton to the lineup along with a lot of pitching back.  I expect a better season than last year, how much better will depend on if they get some guys to step up into some bigger roles.
No surprise there....  Hardly played at all last summer which should have been first sign he lost interest in the game.
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

cubs

2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

Jim Dixon

TitanDoubles

Quote from: AppletonRocks on August 14, 2016, 03:24:43 PM
When does the Lechnir vs. Oshkosh circus begin?  Will they sell tickets?  How many of the supposed rats (per Lechnir) will have jumped off the Oshkosh ship by the time this gets to court?  This will be interesting.  But not good for the community.  :-[
What happened now?  ???

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: TitanDoubles on September 20, 2016, 08:48:43 AM
Quote from: AppletonRocks on August 14, 2016, 03:24:43 PM
What happened now?  ???

I hate to respond to anything posted by the troll but just to clarify it for you I suspect he is referring to the pending litigation.   Lechnir filed a lawsuit against UW-Oshkosh and some of it's staff over his dismissal.