CCIW in-game updates

Started by Pat Coleman, November 03, 2005, 10:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Sager

Augie has countered with a 12-2 run of its own to take a 63-61 lead with four and a half to go.
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

AppletonRocks

UW-Oshkosh leads Augustana 36-34 at halftime in Wisconsin Dells.   No audio or live stats, just video.  #14 for Augie is carrying them.  Great game, lots of swings.
Run the floor or Run DMC !!

2016 WIAC Pick 'Em Board Champion

augiefan

14 is Hunter Hill, Augie's  go to guy whenever things get tough.

AppletonRocks

58-58 with 4:33 to go.  No idea who wins this, looks like an even match.  ???

AppletonRocks

Sorry for the weak reports but the video is pretty far away and no audio just background noise. 

AppletonRocks

Hill buries a fallback 2 with 2.6 seconds left.  Oshkosh ball after TO.

augiefan

AppletonRocks

Final Augie wins 67-65.  No live stats, I estimate Hill had 30.  Carried Augustana.

augiefan

Mr. Ypsi

Possible upset alert: IWU trails a very so-so MSOE team, 35-48 at the half.  The one promising sign is that MSOE is shooting at a pace they (presumably) cannot maintain - 67% from 3, 65% overall.

iwu70

Doesn't look like IWU's day, surely some holiday rust or something.  MSOE playing very well.  Still up 15 on the Titans with about 8 minutes to go.  Hardly a good first half allowing 48. 

'70

badgerwarhawk

We scrimmaged MSOE and I thought they were a pretty decent team.  They've got one player who's really very good.  I've forgotten his name/number but if you watch them live or streamed you can't miss him. 
"Just think twice is my only advice."

iwu70

IWU getting blown out, down 80-58 now with about 4 minutes to go.  Just not the Titans day at all.  Perhaps too much Christmas turkey or something.  MSOE looks mighty good, at least on their home court.

Big challenge for the Titans in the CCIW now -- gotta get healthy, get Rose and Marietti back.  Coyle played tonight.  Titans have a real challenge playing good D, esp. when the other team has very good foot speed.

IWU'70

Mr. Ypsi

Playing AT Elmhurst this year will be a tough row to hoe.  IWU has fought gamely, but the Jays are starting to pull away, now up 12 with just over 2 minutes to go.

mr_b

North Central leads North Park at the half, 36-30.