Wood bat baseball and living in the Portland Area

Started by nwibl, November 05, 2009, 03:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwibl

I know summer is a long way off but I want to get the word out now ....College players wanting to play wood bat baseball and living in the Portland, Gresham, Salem, and Vancouver area register now. Games played at Walker and Sckavone Stadiums.  12-plus teams with really good competition and you play in great stadiums 2-3 games per week.  nwibl.org

nwibl

Quote from: nwibl on November 05, 2009, 03:39:51 PM
College players wanting to play wood bat baseball and living in the Portland, Gresham, Salem, and Vancouver area register now. Games played at Walker and Sckavone Stadiums.  16-plus teams with really good competition and you play in great stadiums 2-3 games per week.  see http://www.nwibl.org
Win one of 3 Brett Composite #271 bats, (4 month warranty)...just attend the NWIBL Summer season tryouts for new players on 4/2 or 4/3 in Portland's Westmoreland Park and have your own bat for the season, for information and to Register. 1 bat will be given to a  player on each day of try outs. Returning College players Register now and be placed on teams upon your return

BigPoppa

How do you expect college players to attend a tryout in the middle of their seasons?
Baseball is not a game that builds character, it is a game that reveals it.

nwibl

Returning College players Register now and be placed on teams upon your return
last line in post

BigPoppa

Quote from: nwibl on March 03, 2011, 10:00:37 PM
Returning College players Register now and be placed on teams upon your return
last line in post

Sorry I was not clear. For players that are non-returning and want to play there for the first time this summer?

nwibl

I figure college players don't need to go thru a draft ..i have the managers tell me what positions they need and place them on a team has worked out the last 2 years are you from portland

BigPoppa

Quote from: nwibl on March 03, 2011, 11:43:34 PM
I figure college players don't need to go thru a draft ..i have the managers tell me what positions they need and place them on a team has worked out the last 2 years are you from portland

No, but I have a lot connections with college kids on the west coast that are always looking for places to play in the summer.

nwibl

sweet keep us in mind ..local players work the best 20 league games 2 min for play offs and 4 pickup ..totals 26 game season $333 may-august