FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonroviaCat

Quote from: D O.C. on December 15, 2017, 08:09:26 PM
Had to listen while I drive around looking for a dang sports bar.
so you're headed to Stanton?
Go Cats!

D O.C.

;D should have gone there straight from the gym.

D O.C.

Not a good play with the over the shoulder punt catch. Great play by the defender who trailed him 15 yards.

Foss

Well, there goes our claim to having been the last team to defeat the 'Cru since their all division NCAA-leading 29 game win streak began.

UMU's D seemed to match UMHB's, but the Purple Raiders had a bit more diversity on O.

I guess we can still say we're the last team to hand UMHB a loss in the CRUthedral (back in 2014)......
A packed student section behind an end zone cheering on guys they will actually see in class on Monday is almost as cool as The Streak.

D O.C.

Big deal.
Those Raiders are a scourge of the division.

Foss

Not a fan of good ol' UMU? Ha.
A packed student section behind an end zone cheering on guys they will actually see in class on Monday is almost as cool as The Streak.

D O.C.

Respect - especially after last week's semi, but let the other kids play 😎

D O.C.

Ending the season at #6 on d3football.com poll is fair and humbling.
Enjoy your off season books and papers 'CATS!

bluenote

I think the biggest line I've ever seen from an opposing team would be SJU when they had that flipping blake elliot dude?  ;D Not sure was that his name? Didn't they win a champ with him?

MiacMan

Quote from: Bluenote on December 18, 2017, 01:54:59 AM
I think the biggest line I've ever seen from an opposing team would be SJU when they had that flipping bret elliot dude?
;D Not sure was that his name? Didn't they win a champ with him?

Yep, they sure did, Champs in '03. Blake Elliott, possibly the best player ever to play in the MIAC. One could certainly make a great argument for him anyway.

MUC57

I'm embarrassed to say this but I think I will miss Bluenote in the off season. Should I seek counseling? My goodness, what has happened to me? Sorry gang, I'm obviously not a well person.
I hope all of you have a happy holiday season. Best to you in the new year and the very long off season. Good luck to all your teams! See you, figuratively speaking, in August 2018!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

D O.C.

What's wrong with the post-season?
All we have to do is win big every game and end the season in the top four, win every game until the Stagg and then throw some of your Pecos Bill at them down in Shenandoah.

wildcat11

Merry Christmas to all the poster and lurkers out there!

D O.C.

OldCatProf

Just lurking, thank you.

But I appreciate the "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and pass it along to other lurkers. (I was on a car lot the other day. A salesman approached me...to which I replied with the first sentence of this post.)
"My only feeling about superstition is that it's unlucky to be behind at the end of the game."
Duffy Daughterty