FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foss

Hey, thanks Dens.

Those are the possible locations if sent to the South Region.

If it's the West Region, I understand they are looking at Hawaii or Samoa.  :D

Liking this super salty D and the O is starting to come together.......
A packed student section behind an end zone cheering on guys they will actually see in class on Monday is almost as cool as The Streak.

(509)Rat

QuoteIf it's the West Region, I understand they are looking at Hawaii or Samoa

Sounds like a good recruiting opportunity

bluenote

L&C kind of scares me. After all it could be a "trap game" ...

spiritof86

Quote from: Bluenote on October 11, 2017, 12:23:04 AM

Oh my. This is taking it a bit too far. Save being scared for a team that is worthy.
Saturday will be the most epic tailgate ever, especially if my wife gives birth under the Quick-Shade.

spiritof86

Quote from: MonroviaCat on October 08, 2017, 10:50:44 AM
Quote from: wildcat11 on October 08, 2017, 10:45:12 AM
Should have been 55-0 or worse but the 'Cats just flubbed those two plays on defense.  Still very good day down at Willamette. Fowler looks more and more comfortable as we move along and Nnoli is really emerging as the guy.  Farlow is playing like a man possessed this year and looks like a first team all-american, IMO.

Not surprised Fox won but surprised how well their offense performed. Kudos to them and their season so far.  Gonna be an old fashion showdown in two weeks at the 'Catdome.
Ha!  started this right before you posted 11!  Fox learned the formula for beating Whitworth.  Kolste completed a high percentage but the YAC was minimal and the RATS had little running attack.  As we learned last week, the Whitworth D was mediocre at best.  I think Fox runs into a different animal in 2 weeks.  The read option is going to get stuffed early and Shroder is going to have to see if he can beat the CATS via the pass.  Biggest question is how the CATS offense stacks up against the GF defense which has been pretty solid.  Tune up for both teams this week however.  Fun game to watch yesterday though!  (except for the CATS kick coverage......ugh).

I'm cribbing this thought from somewhere, but whitworth has zero ability to stretch the field. No big play capabilities. It has sunk their season.
Saturday will be the most epic tailgate ever, especially if my wife gives birth under the Quick-Shade.

gren

The only thing that scares me about Louweez and Claire is getting kicked out of the stadium before half. I need to borrow your mask Blue.

bluenote

Quote from: gren on October 11, 2017, 10:42:51 AM
The only thing that scares me about Louweez and Claire is getting kicked out of the stadium before half. I need to borrow your mask Blue.

LOL.... they wouldn't even let you in the door!

bluenote

L&C has some weapons... not sure what they are though.  :o

gren

Boy that would really suck if GF lost to the Kitties this weekend.

wildcat11

Quote from: gren on October 12, 2017, 09:30:15 PM
Boy that would really suck if GF lost to the Kitties this weekend.

Fox will smoke Willamette. Game next weekend will be tight. We'll talk more about that later.

Go 'Cats!

bluenote

I talked to a vendor today who follows GFU and the head coach isn't happy that they have had to play Linfield 3-4 at Linfield.... I don't blame him but that's how the ball bounces.... The game at at the CatDome will be epic!

wildcat11

Quote from: Bluenote on October 12, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
the head coach isn't happy that they have had to play Linfield 3-4 at Linfield

I'm not happy that Fox bailed on the NWC back in 2013 and leaving teams holding the bag in having to find last minute replacements game (Linfield at CWRU) that cost tens of thousands of dollars but those are the breaks.

gren

Quote from: wildcat11 on October 12, 2017, 10:36:02 PM
Quote from: Bluenote on October 12, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
the head coach isn't happy that they have had to play Linfield 3-4 at Linfield

I'm not happy that Fox bailed on the NWC back in 2013 and leaving teams holding the bag in having to find last minute replacements game (Linfield at CWRU) that cost tens of thousands of dollars but those are the breaks.
Basically red shirting the whole team so we get what we will see on the 21st.

wildcat11

Fox is very good this year.  Big and physical and solid all-around.  As mentioned before I think it comes down to if our offense can produce against their defense.