FB: New Jersey Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesleydad

Cant do that.  Still not happy with the offensive game plan.  No quick passes at all.  Too many drops.  2 defensive TD's will end any game.

D3viewer

Nice drive for Wesley. Brockport's gotta be careful.

boobyhasgameyo

Yeah that was a nice, quick response after two bad turnovers.  This game is very far from over. 

dlippiel

Ok, not trying to be a dick but Brockport announcers are officially out of control. They remind dlip of John Sterling speaking on Jeter... out of control  ;)

wesleydad

Looking for the team not to quit.  Brockport is going to run run run.  Shut it down and get back to one score and who knows.

Teamski

Quote from: dlip on November 25, 2017, 01:56:54 PM
Ok, not trying to be a dick but Brockport announcers are officially out of control. They remind dlip of John Sterling speaking on Jeter... out of control  ;)

They are college students simply piling on superlatives. 

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.

Teamski

Quote from: wesleydad on November 25, 2017, 01:57:34 PM
Looking for the team not to quit.  Brockport is going to run run run.  Shut it down and get back to one score and who knows.

They aren't so far...... they are still within 14.......

-Ski

dlippiel

Bartman

Overall great game to this point. Both teams have made some big mistakes that they have survived from. Overall, the Brockport is slightly better in every phase except TJ Lee is a very special runner and has made yardage where there is none. Can't believe Germinerio had a concussion a couple of weeks ago, based on his runs in the first half...real tough player.....this game has lots of time left but edge goes to Brockport....but TOs cold change that pretty quickly...
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

dlippiel

Teamski

That was BS.  The ground caused the fumble.  Where is instant replay when you need it.

-Ski

wesleydad

stop throwing him the ball.  he doesnt make plays.  cant call these plays that take this long.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Teamski on November 25, 2017, 02:05:55 PM
That was BS.  The ground caused the fumble.  Where is instant replay when you need it.

-Ski

I thought that too.  I also thought the Brockport Dlinemen went out of bounds on that fumble return for a TD

pg04

Quote from: Teamski on November 25, 2017, 01:58:02 PM
Quote from: dlip on November 25, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

They are college students simply piling on superlatives. 

-Ski

I was a student broadcaster for said team and it's not easy. I got feedback that was just the opposite. I was too critical of the team.

wesleydad

Frostburg laying it on W&J.  Looks like they will get a shot at Mount next week.  I will be heading to Del Val next week no matter what to see the region final.  Can Wesley work a miracle?  They need a defensive TD.