MIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faunch

Tommie$ almost have to pitch a shutout the rest of the game.

"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

faunch

Fumble U$T...4th turnover this half.

faunch

Oshkosh just got hosed on pass interference call.  Officials said ball was tipped...no it wasn't.

faunch

another INT by U$T...5 first half turnover$

RoyalsFan

Question - I noticed the announcers have made several references to 'Coach K' and praising his calls and adjustments for St. Thomas. I assume that they are talking about Caruso, so why do they call him 'Coach K'?

Retired Old Rat

They are talking about the defensive coordinator.  Kuchinski (SP?)  They have man crushes on him almost as large as the ones they have for Caruso.

National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

repete

If "dagger" was part of the WCCO-UST football drinking game, I would not be able to type at this point.

jamtod

Quote from: OldAuggie on December 03, 2016, 01:31:11 PM
Who saw the lady in the crowd that was busted on camera drinking paint thinner from a flask?!?!? :D

She knew she was caught on camera!!!!!

Going hunting now, I can't handle this webcast or lack thereof.

Was it a pink flask? Asking for a... ummm.. friend.

OldAuggie

Quote from: jamtoTommie on December 03, 2016, 04:41:14 PM
Who saw the lady in the crowd that was busted on camera drinking paint thinner from a flask?!?!? :D

Ah, I expect a Tommie to have a color match flask but no, this flask looked like a stainless steel family heirloom, polished from years of riding around in the pocket of wool pants on the deer stand, out on the ice jigging for perch and maybe even attending Packer games. A mother - daughter moment, each taking a pull, caught on camera and I assume on the big screen at UST.
MIAC champions 1928, 1997

jamtod

Quote from: OldAuggie on December 03, 2016, 06:47:36 PM
Quote from: jamtoTommie on December 03, 2016, 04:41:14 PM

Ah, I expect a Tommie to have a color match flask but no, this flask looked like a stainless steel family heirloom, polished from years of riding around in the pocket of wool pants on the deer stand, out on the ice jigging for perch and maybe even attending Packer games. A mother - daughter moment, each taking a pull, caught on camera and I assume on the big screen at UST.

Ahhh ok. Good. Carry on then.

57Johnnie

WOW! Got my old seat. Ready to roll.
80 and sunny in western Colorado.  :)
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

[  

BDB

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

I had to get out of bed so I could type quickly and noisily after that howler to start the season.  Oh, Mark.  That's one hell of a mistake to start the season.  Made me laugh though.
[