Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

ADL70

SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO

Bob.Gregg

Washington & Jefferson adds Trinity Area High School's all-time leading rusher....

https://observer-reporter.com/sports/trinity-s-koroly-stays-local-picks-w-j/article_5b8807ca-09fc-11e8-8d81-6b0fad6beb11.html

He'd look great taking hand-offs and catching passes from Drew Saxton in a couple years!
Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

ADL70

Has Saxton committed to W&J?  It appears that he's no longer following CWRU football on twitter.
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO

Bob.Gregg

Not that I know of, ADL70, but he's certainly LOOKING at W&J.  I do know that he likes Case, too.
Don't do the Twitter thing so I have no idea what's happening with that.
Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

WashJeff68

DIII schedules for 2018 are starting to be posted on DIIIFootball.com I suspected it would be a challenge for TMC to fill the schedule. Here is what is showing so far.

All are away games:

9/22 Huntington, Montgomery, AL 554 miles from Cincinnati
10/20 St. Scholastica Duluth, MN 765 miles from Cincinnati
11/10 St. Johns Collegeville MN 783 miles from Cincinnaiti

Hopefully the rest of their schedule will be less of a barnstorm. I hope scheduling other sports will be a little easier than it appears scheduling football has been unless there are other committments in place that have not yet been posted to the D111 site.
Older than Springtime...Younger than dirt

Pat Coleman

There are other TMC games we have heard about but don't have a schedule from either team to verify. St. Lawrence, N.C. Wesleyan, Hanover.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Warren Thompson

Quote from: WashJeff68 on February 08, 2018, 04:02:28 PM
DIII schedules for 2018 are starting to be posted on DIIIFootball.com I suspected it would be a challenge for TMC to fill the schedule. Here is what is showing so far.

All are away games:

9/22 Huntington, Montgomery, AL 554 miles from Cincinnati
10/20 St. Scholastica Duluth, MN 765 miles from Cincinnati
11/10 St. Johns Collegeville MN 783 miles from Cincinnaiti

Hopefully the rest of their schedule will be less of a barnstorm. I hope scheduling other sports will be a little easier than it appears scheduling football has been unless there are other committments in place that have not yet been posted to the D111 site.

Trips such as those above are beyond absurd in the regular season.

jknezek

Pretty standard to take those kinds of trips for an independent. How many times did Wesley go to Menlo? It is a brutal way to schedule these days and I hope TMC has a plan for the long term.

Ralph Turner

Quote from: jknezek on February 09, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Pretty standard to take those kinds of trips for an independent. How many times did Wesley go to Menlo? It is a brutal way to schedule these days and I hope TMC has a plan for the long term.
Who would want TMC or would need them? That is a tough question to ask.

ITH radio

Crestview Hills to Canton, NY ---> 712-60 miles, depending on the route.

Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

ADL70

Of the schools mentioned so far only Hanover is even 'remotely close'.  Is that an oxymoron?
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO

Joe Rockhead

Heard a rumor that Muhlenberg will be making the 550 mile trip to TMC on October 13 forgoing the Centennial's mid-season bye and opting to take their open date the first week of the season.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Joe Rockhead on February 10, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
Heard a rumor that Muhlenberg will be making the 550 mile trip to TMC on October 13 forgoing the Centennial's mid-season bye and opting to take their open date the first week of the season.

That would be awesome. I hope that happens.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

WashJeff68

Pat,

Have you heard anything regarding a new conference home for TMC?
Older than Springtime...Younger than dirt