Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightstalker

SUNY Morrisville key lanyard on the desk of the intern at the funeral home that handled moms funeral. 

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

roocru

Quote from: K-Mack on December 08, 2010, 09:25:37 PM
Quote from: Wydown Blvd. on December 05, 2010, 08:38:57 PM
On this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, Dr. Derek Shepard (played by Patrick Dempsey) was fishing in a Seattle lake with a Bowdoin Hockey hat on.

One of the writers of Yes, Dear was from Frostburg State. The only time I ever watched, one of the main characters was wearing Bobcats gear on the show.

I just saw an Austin College in my neighborhood yesterday. Which means my 'hood now has a Wheaton, a Beloit, and Jersey City State (RIP football) and an Austin. And Randolph-Macon too :D

Go Roos!  They're everywhere! They're everywhere!!   ;D
Anything that you ardently desire, vividly imagine, totally believe and enthusiastically pursue will inevitably come to pass !!!

HSCTiger74

Christopher Newport sweatshirt at Sunday's Panthers-Cardinals game.
TANSTAAFL

Hawks88

MIT sticker on an SUV Saturday on interstate between Birmingham and Tuscaloosa.

Joe Wally

Quote from: HSCTiger74 on December 20, 2010, 07:48:46 PM

Panthers v. Cardinals, ouch!  Did you have to attend as part of some sort of community service obligation?

Joe Wally

Saw a Williams College bumper sticker on a car in the company parking lot today.

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: Joe Wally on January 14, 2011, 03:43:01 PM
Saw a Williams College bumper sticker on a car in the company parking lot today.

Probably a janitor! ;D

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on January 14, 2011, 04:38:05 PM

Probably a janitor! ;D
Yeah, went to Williams on an athletic scholarship, too!   :D

HSCTiger74

Quote from: Joe Wally on December 23, 2010, 02:01:37 PM
Quote from: HSCTiger74 on December 20, 2010, 07:48:46 PM

Panthers v. Cardinals, ouch!  Did you have to attend as part of some sort of community service obligation?

Sorry to be so late to answer, but no. Season ticket holder (with my father-in-law) since year one, and I'm just too cheap to give them away.
TANSTAAFL

HSCTiger74

Washington & Lee sweatshirt on another shopper at my local grocery store.
TANSTAAFL

Joe Wally

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on January 14, 2011, 04:38:05 PM

Probably a janitor! ;D

Not likely, the car was parked in the executive lot.......that I was walking through to get to my late model Camry parked amongst all the other plebs. ;D

cawcdad

Saw a Calvin College shirt on a young lady at the grocery store.

Acky

I just returned from a cruise to the Eastern Carribean and met a father and mother of a formal Whitewater player.  I'm a Mount Union grad and father of a Mount Union grad.

pg04

Saw a Colby sticker on a car here in Athens, GA. 

Gray Fox

Alfred University rang the opening bell on the NASDAQ stock exchange yesterday morning.
Fierce When Roused