MBB: Commonwealth Conference

Started by Warren Thompson, March 16, 2005, 05:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Wolfpac

Hey Jon, congratulations on another Matrix sure do miss your nice matrices these days no one seems to post them on the board over in the CSAc  there are no posters from any other schools it seems.

Hope you are well, congratulations to your guys, having a great season never know when we will meet up again.  Coach M. is in my prayers ....hope you guys do well for him and continue your traditions.  Never know where we all end up in the playoffs. 

Wolfpac

OK, whats up with Widener?   Are they in  or just in and are they going to make noise in the playoffs or what?

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

They are in - #3 I believe to play Lebanon Valley on Wednesday.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Wolfpac

Thx again....big Dave from Hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

kate

Good luck tonight to Alvernia as they take on Randolph-Macon! 

kate

Alvernia played their hearts out last night to be beaten in OT, but they gave it one heck of a go!  Congratulations on the effort, and darn near beating Randolph Macon.

kate

Good luck tonight to Lebanon Valley College in their ECAC South game!!!

kate

Ditto my previous post!  GO Lebanon Valley!!!

kate

ECAC South 2011 Men's Championship goes to - Lebanon Valley College - Congratulations!

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

gordonmann

Are Stevenson and Hood both joining the Commonwealth?  If so, I'd expect someone to eventually shift back over to the Freedom to keep things numerically balanced.

Pat Coleman

That is what the releases said. The MAC hadn't posted its own release last I saw. Agreed but then again, maybe they don't want an odd number in each conference, since that's a scheduling headache.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

CCHoopster

Heading to the Etown v Penn State Harrisburg game tonight (local high school kids I use to watch play for Penn State Harrisburg). Saw Penn State Harrisburg scrimmage York College last week and let me just say, while they have no height (maybe 2 or 3 guys 6-3) they get after it. No clue how they have the players there that they do (for a branch campus) but they split 2 halves with York College. Let me be the first to call the upset 76-67 Penn State Harrisburg over Etown.