MBB: USA South Conference

Started by CNU85, March 16, 2005, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnu85

Captj, Narch - time to hit the books....do some research...my first reaction is that the ODAC will win. But that is soley based on the fact that VWC was ranked earlier in the year, HSC and RMC are currently ranked......and no USA South conf member  has even 1 vote......I'm too lazy to look any further...you guys spoil me!

captj

Quote from: cnu85 on January 11, 2006, 05:15:29 PM
Captj, Narch - time to hit the books....do some research...my first reaction is that the ODAC will win. But that is soley based on the fact that VWC was ranked earlier in the year, HSC and RMC are currently ranked......and no USA South conf member  has even 1 vote......I'm too lazy to look any further...you guys spoil me!

Rankings don't matter much if the higher ranked teams are strong because of non-seniors.  We'll need to come up with a roster for each team and then do the analysis.

captj

And to do that we'll need to have some guidelines on HOW the teams are formed.  Unlimited players from every team?  Roster size?

captj

From CNU -

Adam Purdham
Jeremy Romeo

Help me fill out the roster, guys.

hoopshops

I'm glad that they started the USA South ODAC Challenge any thoughts on this years team for the USA South. Who should be picked?

Picks for tonights games.

MC over GC
MC starts a new with a conference win

CNU over SU
CNU is always tough at home

AU over FC
No comment

hoopshops

CaptJ,

Eugene Grant & Seth Thomas from MC

captj

Nigel Kelly is the only Ferrum senior and doesn't even average 5 minutes per game.  Do we have to put him on the team anyway?

You other guys look up the other teams that don't have posters.

captj

Eugene Grant (MC)
Seth Thomas (MC)
Jeremy Romeo (CNU)
Adam Purdham (CNU)
Nigel Kelly (FU) ??????????

hoopshops

Maybe we should allow juniors.

Onyie Onuaku from SU and the NCW juniors.  ;)

captj

Quote from: hoopshops on January 11, 2006, 06:13:09 PM
Maybe we should allow juniors.

Onyie Onuaku from SU and the NCW juniors.  ;)

I'm pretty sure that it's a senior event and I'm positive it's not up to us.

cnufan

cnufan

I believe as Pat mentioned before, they would lose a year of eligibility if a junior played in that game.

cnufan

Methodist is up 35-23 at Greensboro at the half.

cnufan

CNU 70, Shenandoah 66
Methodist 72, Greensboro 68

wildbill