Messiah....Super Duper Sure Messiah Let Tufts Win Bro

Started by falconlover25, October 16, 2015, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falconlover25

To all of my loyal and devoted followers out there, it is time for me to speak the truth and keep all jokes out of this post. I need to be direct and clear with what I am saying to everyone. I have inside information from messiah players and staff that messiah was so bored of winning every season, that they felt that the D3 organization needed another winner besides the falcons to strengthen what a lot of followers in the soccer world believe is the toughest competition in American Soccer. The Jumbos won on what clearly was a setup from the DIII organization and the untouchable Messiah staff. If Messiah really wanted to win another championship title, trust me, it would have happened, but to help recruitment and to keep DIII soccer strong in most eyes, this sacrifice that the falcons made will be remembered for generations to come.  The Jumbos were the benefactors of a disinterested Messiah team that has had more success than the NCAA III has been around for. Let me feel your wings soar my falcon lovers and tell me what you think?!!! I have to reference back to my original verse from Jerricho 5:47

"Hezikah spoke to Jerricho, the abundance of falcons falling from the sky brings parallel and tradjesty to our people"

Mr.Right

lastguyoffthebench

Arguably the best graduating class in Messiah history was disinterested in winning title... Now I've heard it all.

There are a few decent rehabs in Florida that I can refer you to...

Corazon

I'm sure Falconlover has no real affiliation with Messiah. Right, bro?