FB: Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluenote

I hope the SCIAC winner goes to Whitworth and blows them out of the water 57-14!

(509)Rat

I'll name my next child after Bluenote if any team from the SCIAC is able to hold Whitworth to 14 points...CMS and Redlands have the best defenses in the league (statistically). CMS gave up 45 to UPS and even Linfield almost scored 14 against Redlands.

George Thompson

Quote from: (509)Rat on October 23, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
I'll name my next child after Bluenote if any team from the SCIAC is able to hold Whitworth to 14 points...CMS and Redlands have the best defenses in the league (statistically). CMS gave up 45 to UPS and even Linfield almost scored 14 against Redlands.
Agreed.   Sorry, but Whitworth will beat any SCIAC team this year.     They are good!

GT
Linfield fan
GO CATS! GO!

(509)Rat

I think Chapman has the firepower to beat Whitworth. The game earlier this year never felt as close as the score indicated (at least IMO), but Chapman has WRs that can get behind you and a QB that can get it to em on any given play. Redlands would have to find whatever offensive magic they had going for them against Chapman to have a chance. The Bulldogs' struggles have looked a lot like Linfield's, only without the same talent on D to win them games when the O isn't clicking.

olddog

Rat, in the LF game the only difference was LF running back, o/w the teams were pretty even ....a crappy even but even
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

bluenote

Whitworth has lost to a bunch to SCIAC Teams... wow I din't know they were that terrible over the last 5-10 years!  :'(

bluenote

I'd have to do some research but I'm not sure we've lost to a SCIAC Team since CAL. Luth was good.  ???

wildcat11

Quote from: Bluenote on October 23, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
I'd have to do some research but I'm not sure we've lost to a SCIAC Team since CAL. Luth was good.  ???
No need.  2010 Cal Lu is the only time Linfield's dropped a game to a SCIAC school.

olddog

Quote from: Bluenote on October 23, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

'We" I went back and checked  the old LF roster's since 2010 and did not see any 80 year old players with the last name Blue?

olddog

Quote from: (509)Rat on October 23, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

too many assumptions