FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garnet

waiting for 'gro to chime in on Dem Spicy Boyz

fisheralum91

Boob- the way Fisher played game one- and the way UC is playing we could be staring at 0-4 to start.
This week could tell us a bit more on how we match up with quality teams for sure!

Machiavelli

Mach's Fearless Predictions:

Hobart - 38
Endicott - 13
I think this will be a ho-hum game for Hobart. I think they'll be bigger, faster and more athletic than Endicott and will just overpower them.

RPI - 24
Buff St - 13
RPI will continue to roll through the tomato can portion of the schedule before putting it all together on 10/6 against Ithaca.

Union - 26
Dem Spicy Boys - 13
Not even the purple drank can stop the Union powerhouse!!! Just kidding, both teams suck. Dem Spicy Boiiiii's suck worse though since every team in New England sucks ridiculous amounts.

Ithaca - 24
Fisher - 13
This is as much of a blowout as Ithaca can muster with that offense. This game isn't nearly as close as the score looks.

Rochester - 13
Emory & Henry - 31
Rochester can't even compete with Ace & Gary. Another ugly performance.

St. Lawrence - 14
Morrisville - 13
This will be like watching the 2017 Browns vs. the 2018 Bills. Anyone at this game will be dumber for having watched it. I award all of you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.

Bartman will be chugging his bottle of Ron Jeremy Juice on Sunday. Enjoy!

Caz Bombers

I'll be invoicing you for the price of the lunch I won't be able to enjoy anymore after reading the phrase "Ron Jeremy Juice," you bastards ;D

ITH radio

It's good to see the return of the "purple drank" term on the LLPP.

Imma grip n sip.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

Machiavelli

Quote from: ITH radio on September 20, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

Imma grip n sip.

Oline89

Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Imma grip n sip.

Any background story for us newer guys?

Machiavelli

Oline89

Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Quote from: Oline89 on September 20, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Imma grip n sip.

Nah.
Good thing I set my expectations so low, never disappointed

Machiavelli

Quote from: Oline89 on September 20, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Quote from: Oline89 on September 20, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Imma grip n sip.

Nah.
Good thing I set my expectations so low, never disappointed

Haha. All you gotta do is scroll back 1500 pages or so and you'll be within 800 pages + or -. (HINT: Curry = Dem Spicy Boyz = Purple Drank)

ITH radio

There was a time in the early to mid-2000's where there was a larger group of posters, many former RPI players, who were very creative and funny in their daily banter.

You can check out the LL Wikipedia at the bottom of this board for some "history" of a wide variety of the funny terms that used to grace the LLPP back in the day.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

Machiavelli

Quote from: ITH radio on September 20, 2018, 01:24:45 PM
There was a time in the early to mid-2000's where there was a larger group of posters, many former RPI players, who were very creative and funny in their daily banter.

You can check out the LL Wikipedia at the bottom of this board for some "history" of a wide variety of the funny terms that used to grace the LLPP back in the day.

Truth be told, all those guys were really just a big bunch of jerks.

Bartman

Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Makes sense.... they ArePeeEye guys ;)
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

Ice Bear

Dutch Boy can't even believe the Purple Drank is going to make an appearance in Shocktown this weekend. Dutch Boy remembers when that purple drank was spilling into New York and into the NCAA's...hopefully that cup stays capped this weekend.

Pumpkinheads- 28
Endicott- 17

The Gulls get up for this game against a legit program in Hobart...their feathers get ****ing ruffled though

SLU-10
Morrisville- 17

****!

Union-28
PD-13

Hamilton Hill is too tough for these NE boys

RPI-17
Bengals-24

Troy's one of the only NY cities ****tier than Buffalo and Shocktown. RPI's inconsistency catches up with them. It also empowers them (hopefully not) for the rest of the season.

Ithaca-28
SJF-10

Ithaca D too tough and Walid throws the pigskin with success against the multi-uniform wearing Cardinals

U of R- 3
Emma and Hank- 24

U of R still has a **** load of work to do. Hoping they continue to improve.

PN (RIP) > RJ

A long time fan of DIII Football!

UfanBill

Quote from: Bartman on September 20, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Makes sense.... they ArePeeEye guys ;)

Especially 'gro and Senor RedTackle..losers
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳