Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Mack

Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

repete

Ok, not a d3 school, but a d3 connection ....

Joe Wally

Oberlin hat at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana Saturday night.

jknezek

Wartburg hat and sweatshirt in a mall just south of Birmingham AL (Hoover).

K-Mack

Shiny CNU license plate holder in Virginia.

What? It was shiny!
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

D3MAFAN

Quote from: K-Mack on December 12, 2013, 10:32:28 AM
Shiny CNU license plate holder in Virginia.

What? It was shiny!

I have a couple of Alum in my office in D.C.

HSCTiger74

RPI sweatshirt at Sunday's Panthers-Jets game.
TANSTAAFL

K-Mack

Driving into D.C. today, I saw a black Lexus with Pennsylvania "Go RMC" plates. With no other indication on the car what RMC was for, and no hyphen, I couldn't tell if it was an old time Robert Morris (now RMU) person from the Pittsburgh area, or a Yellow Jacket headed back up north.
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Nastradamus, Triple Take

crufootball

Saw someone with a UW-LaCrosse shirt on at a Belton, Texas Starbucks. Must be flying south for the winter.

cawcdad

Saw and talked to a guy in a North Park sweatshirt at a high school hoops tournament in Oakdale, CA. Said his son is thinking of going there.

D3MAFAN

Trinity College shirt here in the Nations capitol.

jknezek

Hampden-Sydney sticker on a car in my office parking garage in Birmingham AL. The sticker looked pretty beat up, so it must have been on the car for a while. I barely recognized the crest and letters.

HSCTiger74

Washington University in St. Louis window sticker on a car at my regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

retagent

Guy wearing a Juniata sweatshirt behind the bench at U of Minnesota/Penn State hockey game.

HSCTiger74

Wheaton College sticker on the back window of an SUV in south Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL