SimpleCoach D3 Soccer YouTube Channel

Started by SimpleCoach, December 05, 2021, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimpleCoach

SimpleCoach

Had a wonderful conversation with EJ Reutemann, Head Men's Coach at SUNY Delhi.  Believe he is going to leave a mark on D3 and at SUNY Delhi.

EJ Reutemann, Head Men's Coach at SUNY Delhi

SimpleCoach

SimpleCoach

SimpleCoach

Hey All!  A Blessed Easter to you and yours!  Put together an Episode of Around D3.  Hope you enjoy!

Around D3 - He Is Risen and Scored.

EnmoreCat

SimpleCoach

This one I truly enjoyed.  Another great conversation for the books.  A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Tony Pacella, Head Men's Coach at Sewanee

A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Tony Pacella, Head Men's Coach at Sewanee

EnmoreCat

Quote from: SimpleCoach on April 14, 2023, 03:58:58 PM
This one I truly enjoyed.  Another great conversation for the books.  A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Tony Pacella, Head Men's Coach at Sewanee

A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Tony Pacella, Head Men's Coach at Sewanee

Some Ammiration, love it!

Another Mom

SimpleCoach

Quote from: Another Mom on April 15, 2023, 12:58:25 PM
I'm late -- how did Jackie do?

@Another Mom - Still recovering.  Had a rough couple days, mostly because of the anestesia, but seems to be on the mends.  Waiting on the biopsy, but hoping it is all good.

Thanks for asking!  She very much appreciates it!

SC.

SimpleCoach

Another great discussion, this time with Evan Scheffey, Head Men's Coach at York College of Pennsylvania.

A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview w/ Evan Scheffey, Head Men's Coach at York College of Pennsylvania

Another Mom

Quote from: SimpleCoach on April 16, 2023, 07:59:15 AM
Quote from: Another Mom on April 15, 2023, 12:58:25 PM
I'm late -- how did Jackie do?

@Another Mom - Still recovering.  Had a rough couple days, mostly because of the anestesia, but seems to be on the mends.  Waiting on the biopsy, but hoping it is all good.

Thanks for asking!  She very much appreciates it!

SC.

I will keep her in my prayers. I have two dogs in my family, and know how stressful it is when one is sick.

SimpleCoach

Ok.  So guess we are back from the Great Board Crash of 2023.  Will go down in history.

In that time I have come out with two new interviews -

Justin Chezem, Head Men's Coach at Christopher Newport University

and ...

Casey Sommers, Head Women's Coach at Catholic University

EnmoreCat

Feels like we need some kind of disaster recovery set up to ensure continuity.  Assuming of course that Ammirers are welcome!

SimpleCoach

This was seriously one of the best conversations I have had.  And it seems we barely talked about soccer.

Brad Bankhead, Head Men's Coach, Hardin-Simmons University