New England Soccer Discussion

Started by Jim Matson, June 09, 2006, 12:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Right

Amherst will reload...NPL and Bull are losses they will not be able to replace right away. Singer and Rico can be replaced and the rest were bit pieces at best. I think the GK in waiting is a good GK just does not have experience yet.

All NESCAC

Quote from: Mr.Right on December 08, 2015, 10:57:46 AM
Beachside is a GOOD club not a SUPERIOR club. I believe Trinity's Bednarik came from Beachside. I saw Weinstein once v Williams and he mad one superior save and was a quality GK in that game. He also seemed to have a solid back 4 in front of him. Endicott IMO was anemic up front and created next to nothing against Williams so that was my beef with them. They were certainly athletic at the back.

Conn's DaCahuna is a generous 5'11 and to me just does not command his box well enough. He makes great saves and then gives up soft goals. He did have an inexperienced backline infront of him in 2015 but had a very experienced one in 2014 and he was awful IMO in 2014. A 5'11 GK better be quick like a cat and athletic, agile and have good hops. He also better have great reaction reflex..Think Alcorn or Greenwood. DaCahuna to me is a step slow in all those regards. He would not be a GK I would recruit. Just my opinion

Agree with your assessments Mr Right

blooter442

Blooter's Beliefs

Just thought I would offer some thoughts on the NE teams in the final NSCAA Top 25: Amherst (#1), Brandeis (#9), MIT (#13), and Tufts (#16).

Amherst: The best team in the country this year, and now they have the title to prove it. Huge monkey off of Serpone's back, and you can bet that Amherst will enjoy that even more after cruel exits the past three years, particularly in 2012 and 2013. NPL and Bull will be huge losses for them next year, and both were worthy of their AA selections, although I thought NPL should have been 1st Team no question. Singer still a big loss, but not as much — a good target man that is key to the way Amherst plays and can hold up and hit a ball very well, but not a particularly incredible CF in the vein of say Bingham or Majumder in terms of speed, skill, or agility. Never really been impressed by Rico and I think he can be replaced, but he was a solid player who did his job. I think if they're going to stick with 4-3-3 that moving Martin into the middle could be a good move, he is that rare combination of big and fast and a good finisher as well. However, they might want to keep his speed on the outside. Anyway, Amherst will re-load, but the big questions are on offense and in goal, and those will need to be answered, but I think Martin and Owen will fill the voids. Still think they're the best team in the NESCAC, although Tufts and Majumder and Midd and Conrad might have something to say about that.

Brandeis: I think No. 9 was correct for Brandeis, as while they weren't Elite 8 level this season I objectively think they were better than any of the other Sweet 16 teams. Not as talented as last year's team, but won the University Athletic Association, beat then-No.1 Tufts away, and finished a very impressive 18-3-1, which is just one win less than they managed last year. They lose Lanahan at CB which will be huge considering he was D3soccer.com DPOY and a two-time NSCAA All-American — 1st Team in 2015, 2nd Team in 2014 —  as well as Picard at CM who is huge for Brandeis' midfield rhythm and Lynch at LB who was an incredible talent wherever he played, and was AA-worthy in my homer opinion. However, they bring back Josh Ocel, who was a 2nd Team All-American this year and was for me Brandeis' best player: scored 4 goals, had 10 assists, and either scored or assisted half of Brandeis' game-winners. Carried on the family legacy that his brother Sam, who was also an AA selection at striker for Brandeis, admirably. They might get Josh back for another year if he takes a medical hardship year like his brother, as he missed FY with a broken leg, and I assume he will. Also GK Woodhouse comes back and they'll likely get back outside back Josh Hacunda, who tore his ACL this summer, for a medical hardship year, as well as Vieira and Jastremski, so I think Brandeis will be competitive.

MIT: The Engineers had a heck of a season, their second-best ever next to the Elite 8 appearance in 2003. They certainly silenced the doubters, including myself, and Bingham was well worthy of his 1st Team AA honor by putting up a crazy total of 21g & 12a, including 2g & 1a in the NCAA Tournament. No. 13 is a bit high personally for me, I would have had them behind MSU and Tufts, but between the former's 2nd Round exit and the latter's sub-par regular season, I can see the logic. Their season was interesting: Bovell is a defensive coach, and while they pitched shutouts in 9 of their first 10 games they conceded goals in 6 of their last 10, including two or more on four occasions. They relied a ton on their offense, particularly Bingham, Freel, and Itani, and while they delivered MIT was absolutely no match for SUNY Oneonta in the Sweet 16. Also interesting was that MIT's other two losses were against Roger Williams and Babson: not great this year & they need to start winning those games if they want to be considered a regional power. Losing Bingham could be crippling, as he scored or assisted 52% of their goals, and losing Freel and GK Amereno will be big, but I think they'll take this experience moving forward. If nothing else, they had a great season this year.

Tufts: Ended up pretty much exactly where I expected they would at No. 16 — a good team, an NCAA team, but not quite on the level as last year. Were No. 1 for a while but fell in their first real test at home to Brandeis, although I don't think they deserved to lose that game — then again, they didn't really deserve to win, either. Lost a tough one away to Amherst in 2OT and the Hamilton 2OT loss was a farce, but they went undefeated from that point until their NESCAC loss to Bowdoin. But Tufts did as Tufts does in NCAAs and pulled one of the upsets of the season by beating Montclair State in the Round of 32. However, even last year when they had an "underachieving" regular season you always had the feeling that they could turn it on. This year, I never really had that feeling. They lose Kayne, who would be an AA player in my book but didn't have a good enough season statistically with only 1g&2a, Patel, Pinheiro, Schiable, and Brown, whose loss I think could be the biggest, but Majumder will be back and will be a year more experienced, Greenwood returns and will hopefully work on commanding his area better in the offseason, and the defensive pair of Sullivan and Coleman will have a better grasp of CB after being thrown into the fire this year, so I think they'll be fine.

Quick mentions for Bowdoin and Gordon, who both made it into the RV category. Bowdoin loses a ton of offensive production and pace in Miller, Jones, and Keefe, among others, but Dias Costa will be back and I think they have some good talent throughout the roster. They also lose Odulate but bring back Van Siclen, who is key to Bowdoin's defensive game, so while I don't think they'll win the NESCAC for the third time I think they'll be competitive. Gordon did well for themselves and beat Carnegie Mellon in the 1st Round, which has got to be the program's biggest victory. Initially, I was a bit surprised to see Caleb Cole's name on the 1st Team All-American sheet, but he was AA last year and his 8g & 8a were huge this year and he led his team in both categories, so in hindsight I think it was deserved. Very good CM. Gordon returns a ton of talent, including Spoonhour in goal and 82% of the team's goals, and next year could well be the year that they make that jump from New England also-rans into a legit regional powerhouse. We shall wait and see.

Brother Flounder

Quote from: blooter442 on December 09, 2015, 03:04:25 PM
Blooter's Beliefs

Just thought I would offer some thoughts on the NE teams in the final NSCAA Top 25: Amherst (#1), Brandeis (#9), MIT (#13), and Tufts (#16).

Amherst: The best team in the country this year, and now they have the title to prove it. Huge monkey off of Serpone's back, and you can bet that Amherst will enjoy that even more after cruel exits the past three years, particularly in 2012 and 2013. NPL and Bull will be huge losses for them next year, and both were worthy of their AA selections, although I thought NPL should have been 1st Team no question. Singer still a big loss, but not as much — a good target man that is key to the way Amherst plays and can hold up and hit a ball very well, but not a particularly incredible CF in the vein of say Bingham or Majumder in terms of speed, skill, or agility. Never really been impressed by Rico and I think he can be replaced, but he was a solid player who did his job. I think if they're going to stick with 4-3-3 that moving Martin into the middle could be a good move, he is that rare combination of big and fast and a good finisher as well. However, they might want to keep his speed on the outside. Anyway, Amherst will re-load, but the big questions are on offense and in goal, and those will need to be answered, but I think Martin and Owen will fill the voids. Still think they're the best team in the NESCAC, although Tufts and Majumder and Midd and Conrad might have something to say about that.

Brandeis: I think No. 9 was correct for Brandeis, as while they weren't Elite 8 level this season I objectively think they were better than any of the other Sweet 16 teams. Not as talented as last year's team, but won the University Athletic Association, beat then-No.1 Tufts away, and finished a very impressive 18-3-1, which is just one win less than they managed last year. They lose Lanahan at CB which will be huge considering he was D3soccer.com DPOY and a two-time NSCAA All-American — 1st Team in 2015, 2nd Team in 2014 —  as well as Picard at CM who is huge for Brandeis' midfield rhythm and Lynch at LB who was an incredible talent wherever he played, and was AA-worthy in my homer opinion. However, they bring back Josh Ocel, who was a 2nd Team All-American this year and was for me Brandeis' best player: scored 4 goals, had 10 assists, and either scored or assisted half of Brandeis' game-winners. Carried on the family legacy that his brother Sam, who was also an AA selection at striker for Brandeis, admirably. They might get Josh back for another year if he takes a medical hardship year like his brother, as he missed FY with a broken leg, and I assume he will. Also GK Woodhouse comes back and they'll likely get back outside back Josh Hacunda, who tore his ACL this summer, for a medical hardship year, as well as Vieira and Jastremski, so I think Brandeis will be competitive.

MIT: The Engineers had a heck of a season, their second-best ever next to the Elite 8 appearance in 2003. They certainly silenced the doubters, including myself, and Bingham was well worthy of his 1st Team AA honor by putting up a crazy total of 21g & 12a, including 2g & 1a in the NCAA Tournament. No. 13 is a bit high personally for me, I would have had them behind MSU and Tufts, but between the former's 2nd Round exit and the latter's sub-par regular season, I can see the logic. Their season was interesting: Bovell is a defensive coach, and while they pitched shutouts in 9 of their first 10 games they conceded goals in 6 of their last 10, including two or more on four occasions. They relied a ton on their offense, particularly Bingham, Freel, and Itani, and while they delivered MIT was absolutely no match for SUNY Oneonta in the Sweet 16. Also interesting was that MIT's other two losses were against Roger Williams and Babson: not great this year & they need to start winning those games if they want to be considered a regional power. Losing Bingham could be crippling, as he scored or assisted 52% of their goals, and losing Freel and GK Amereno will be big, but I think they'll take this experience moving forward. If nothing else, they had a great season this year.

Tufts: Ended up pretty much exactly where I expected they would at No. 16 — a good team, an NCAA team, but not quite on the level as last year. Were No. 1 for a while but fell in their first real test at home to Brandeis, although I don't think they deserved to lose that game — then again, they didn't really deserve to win, either. Lost a tough one away to Amherst in 2OT and the Hamilton 2OT loss was a farce, but they went undefeated from that point until their NESCAC loss to Bowdoin. But Tufts did as Tufts does in NCAAs and pulled one of the upsets of the season by beating Montclair State in the Round of 32. However, even last year when they had an "underachieving" regular season you always had the feeling that they could turn it on. This year, I never really had that feeling. They lose Kayne, who would be an AA player in my book but didn't have a good enough season statistically with only 1g&2a, Patel, Pinheiro, Schiable, and Brown, whose loss I think could be the biggest, but Majumder will be back and will be a year more experienced, Greenwood returns and will hopefully work on commanding his area better in the offseason, and the defensive pair of Sullivan and Coleman will have a better grasp of CB after being thrown into the fire this year, so I think they'll be fine.

Quick mentions for Bowdoin and Gordon, who both made it into the RV category. Bowdoin loses a ton of offensive production and pace in Miller, Jones, and Keefe, among others, but Dias Costa will be back and I think they have some good talent throughout the roster. They also lose Odulate but bring back Van Siclen, who is key to Bowdoin's defensive game, so while I don't think they'll win the NESCAC for the third time I think they'll be competitive. Gordon did well for themselves and beat Carnegie Mellon in the 1st Round, which has got to be the program's biggest victory. Initially, I was a bit surprised to see Caleb Cole's name on the 1st Team All-American sheet, but he was AA last year and his 8g & 8a were huge this year and he led his team in both categories, so in hindsight I think it was deserved. Very good CM. Gordon returns a ton of talent, including Spoonhour in goal and 82% of the team's goals, and next year could well be the year that they make that jump from New England also-rans into a legit regional powerhouse. We shall wait and see.

Well done, Bloots!

Mr.Right

Bloots,

Excellent stuff as usual as that had to be at least a 45 minute post. Well done. My thoughts on your comments.

Amherst- Points I agree on----1. Amherst best team in country this year.  2. Bull and NPL are huge losses, however I was quite shocked in 2013 after Amherst graduated a monster class from that 2012 team how well they did. There was a drop off but not as much as I expected. Singer may not be replaced s easily as we both think as he was a good target man, had sneaky speed and a knack for getting "big" goals. I will be interested to see the GK situation play out next year as Bull is a monster loss. He has been starting in net since he arrived on campus and the in-experience in college matches of the other capable GK'ers will be fun to watch play out. I disagree with moving Martin to the middle. His speed is to valuable on the flank plus he is a better athlete than soccer player IMO. He does not "beat" guys as much as just completely blow by them. I thought the Loras and Oneonta backs matched his speed and took him out of the game pretty well. 

Brandeis-IMO they lose a ton of leadership and besides the starting RB how many other frosh contributed? You know better than I but I am sensing Margolis and Coven need a monster class this year. BTW it was great that Coven complimented Margolis when he won the regional COY. Margolis has his hands all over this program and while Coven is very well respected it is no secret that Margolis has been the mastermind behind all the recruiting and the style of play. If you ever saw Brandeis before Margolis arrived you would not even recognize them. He MUST be itching at the chance to take over but Coven seems to be having fun and not ready to give it up yet but he has to be nearing 70. Is it crazy for me to think that Picard will be just as big a loss as Lanahan? Just my opinion.

MIT---Honestly I only saw them 3 times this year. v Brandeis v Bowdoin and v Bridgewater St... They were athletic in the back and had a good GK but I was not impressed with them going forward. Bingham's #'s are greatly inflated from a weak schedule..Would like to know his goals against NEWMAC teams minus Emerson and other top regional teams. He was sneaky and scored a stinger to knock Bowdoin out of the NCAA's. Bowdoin should have won that game and I really would have been interested to see them try to frustrate Oneonta down at Haverford. It was not to be.

Tufts has some MAJOR player losses the past 2 years and will be VERY young next year. They do have from what I have heard a VERY good class coming in so Shapiro is reloading but it might take a year or 2. The kid Rojas coming from New Jersey is the real deal and will contribute immediately. Defensively you are correct the 2 CB's will be improved and Greenwood is a good GK so they need to find more help for Majumder scoring wise.

Bowdoin's losses of Miller, Jones and Keefe will hurt but to be honest they are replaceable. Odulate's leadership in the back will be missed the most but I am confident in what that coaching staff is doing up there. They are extremely organized defensively and I believe will continue to be that way. They need, like most teams, a striker who can score. They will be young next year but they have some solid young players on that bench. Stenquist got some major playing time against MIT and I thought he played well. He will be key in midfield and Masterson will only continue to get better on the flank. He is just as quick if not quicker than Jones.

blooter442

Quote from: Mr.Right on December 10, 2015, 12:48:12 PM

In hindsight, would agree with Martin staying out wide. You're right that he just blows guys away, and what is so impressive about him to me is that he is a huge guy but has the wheels that anyone would take. Big question is either way who goes into the middle at CF because Singer started there for three years if I'm not mistaken. Then again, I would be more worried if Amherst was the kind of team whose system was completely built around the abilities of a creative forward who made runs off the backs of defenders, rather than a target man whose main job it is to hold the ball up for his winger teammates and finish chances. I think the former is much harder to find than the latter, and perhaps is why Amherst has an approach year after year that relies more on the forwards being able to hold up the ball rather than a skilled, speedy striker. What will also be interesting to see is how CB Bean plays with a new goalkeeper behind him, as Bull's presence and calming presence. Was not impressed by FY Ajayi when he played at CB, literally hoofed it whenever he got it. Even if that fits Amherst's approach, he needs to relax if he wants to be a top player. He's got potential, though. Anyway, Amherst's biggest holes are at either end of the pitch.

Lanahan will be a big loss no doubt, and Picard and Lynch will be big losses whose full extent probably won't be realized until next year. Both Picard and Lynch are two players who do all the little things that go unnoticed. I think Miskin and Hernandez are capable of replacing Picard - Miskin is a bit cleaner technically and faster, and Hernandez is a better destroyer in terms of breaking up play - although Picard was probably the most well-rounded out of that group of three. However, Ocel was Brandeis' standout midfielder, both offensively and defensively, and his leadership will be huge next year. You're right that Brandeis was a "rock-em, sock-em" type of team before Margolis started, and he was initially met with resistance when he tried to change the style, but Coven realizes now that Margolis was the best thing to happen to that program in a long time and will be fine when Coven decides to call it a day. As far as FYs go, Josh Handler saw lots of time at outside forward - very good player, quick, skilled, and provided some very deft no-look touches. The frosh classes have gotten better every year for the last 5 years or so, and I would imagine that'd continue. But you're right, next year's FY class has to be ready.

Bingham was one of those players that I couldn't really make my mind up about until he broke the 20-goal barrier. Also 21 goals in 22 games is crazy, and the fact that he scored or assisted 52% of their goals, well, that is just impressive. However, he was completely missing against Brandeis - 0 shots - but he did get two against Stevens, one against Bridgewater (NCAAs) and the OT winner against Bowdoin (NCAAs), so he has delivered when it matters. Then again - and he admitted much in an interview with his student newspaper - that all of their offense is pretty much fed through him. Would be curious to see how he would have done in the NESCAC. I have to admit they were the better team against Brandeis and I wondered if MIT was going to go on a Cinderella run in NCAAs; however, they barely deserved to beat Bowdoin & Oneonta put them in their place. They bring back some talent but much like Amherst they lose big players at either end of the pitch and that could hurt. They had a similar problem when they lost Ben Lewis (1st Team AA) back in 2012, and while they made it back to the tourney they lost to WNEC in the first round. In my opinion, I don't see them doing anywhere near as well as this year based on the talent that they lose.

The biggest problem for Tufts I think is they lose two of their three midfielders. That kid Halliday can play, but filling the boots of Kayne and Pinheiro who were both four-year starters is going to be a big issue. Tufts has a lot of offensive weapons and styles that it can pull out at any point - they can go down the wing, through the middle, or straight over the top to Majumder - but losing pretty much all of their offensive production through the midfield on top of losing Connor Brown is massive. Even if Kayne didn't have a great season statistically he does all the little things that makes a great player, and he will be missed. The other big issue for Tufts is that everyone has Majumder's number now.  He was definitely kept more in check as the season went on - he scored 5 in his first 5, but 6 in his last 13 (although 2 were against Kenyon in NCAAs, so he is clearly made for the big stage.) However, I think he was able to come into this year and do so well partially because he was (relatively) unknown - I mean, granted the kid scored twice in the NCAA Final last year, but he was still a very much unknown quantity because Hoppenot was Tufts' starter up top. Either way, I think he'll do well, but he has a target on his back now.

What has impressed me about Bowdoin has been Wiercinski's ability to work well with what he's got. He's not a defensive coach by nature, as his teams at UChicago were pretty good attacking sides, but that maybe had something to do with the attacking/possession-based nature that UAA teams seem to have in general (how many UAA teams are like Middlebury, Bowdoin, or Amherst in terms of defense-first? Zero. Maybe that's why they don't get very far in NCAAs, but that's another story.) However, he realized that he had a very good goalkeeper and if they could just stay compact that they could more often than not get things down the other end of the pitch. Granted, both years they were massively helped by having the #1 seed knocked out in the QFs, but they got the job done. They were outplayed by Brandeis last year in the NCAA 2nd Round and Brandeis was deserved winners, but I thought they were the better team against MIT this year and were massively unlucky not to win. Either way, they have a good system in place and a good goalkeeper who will keep them in games, and with their organized nature I think they'll be alright.

Mr.Right

Completely agree with all of this. Very valid points on all teams mentioned.

-If MIT would make that job a Full time gig and give them the resources that Brandeis gave Coven(A full-time assistant like Margolis) they could be a regional power year in, year out. No question 2 Full-time coaches non stop recruiting for MIT and with a little help from admissions sneaking a player or 2 in that has no business being at MIT they would be a powerhouse. I just do not understand why MIT does not put more resources into some of their athletic teams and why big time alums would not put pressure on them to do so.

-You are correct I think Ocel will have to be a monster next year. I was very impressed with the work ethic of Brandeis. Guys like Lynch, Pickard and Viera are just fun to watch because they keep battling and leave everything out on the field. You cannot underestimate what type of leadership and models that is for incoming Frosh. I mean Viera works his ass off and they all should be commended for it. I think a couple top level Nescac sides made a huge mistake passing on Viera for other players but there were some question marks when he was coming out of the ISL. I believe he led the league in scoring or was 2nd his senior year. I just think as a college coach watching him play only a couple times you might be misled by what he has to offer. Kudos to margolis for not missing that.

-Bowdoin will also be fine and they might be the most compact team in Nescac and that is saying alot. Sometimes I would get frustrated with them the past few years by dropping SO DEEP after taking 1-0 leads but it is what it is.

-Everything you said about Tufts is correct. Again I will re-iterate how young they will be next year. They will be fun to watch and see how Shapiro plays his hand next year, especially in the beginning of the season.

blooter442

Just found out that MIT's Austin Freel, whom just graduated but was an NSCAA All-New England player and Academic All-American during his time with the Engineers, was one of the two creators of Facebook's "Pride" filter in support of the LGBTQ+ community that has been seemingly ubiquitous in the last year.

In no way is this post intended to spark a political discussion — instead, I'm simply saying that I think that it's pretty interesting to think that a D3 soccer player was the (co-)creator of something that many of us have seen.

ECSUalum

ECSU with a pretty tough schedule this year!!
http://gowarriorathletics.com/sports/msoc/2016-17/schedule
Hopefully they had a good recruiting year!!

amh63

ECSUalum...hope you have been having a nice Summer to date.  Any insight why Amherst was not on the schedule?  Understand Trinity and Conn being on it wrt CT Nescac schools.  Based on our school's history in other sports, Amherst should be picked over Williams! :). Understand Wesleyan over Amherst.  Me think it is the scare your MBB team gave Amherst that the soccer coach avoided your Warriors.

ECSUalum

Quote from: amh63 on July 13, 2016, 05:32:43 PM
ECSUalum...hope you have been having a nice Summer to date.  Any insight why Amherst was not on the schedule?  Understand Trinity and Conn being on it wrt CT Nescac schools.  Based on our school's history in other sports, Amherst should be picked over Williams! :). Understand Wesleyan over Amherst.  Me think it is the scare your MBB team gave Amherst that the soccer coach avoided your Warriors.
Ha Ha amh63  We are having a nice summer, besides doing Meals on Wheels, we decided to volunteer at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, (site of the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Fair), in Bethel NY this year!!  Its a wonderful place that now has a Museum dedicated to the Festival, the Vietnam War and the 60's and is a great venue for concerts!!
I really like that the Warrior coaches have the NESCAC schools on the various sports schedules.  It gives the teams a chance to hone their skills vs some of the best in D-III sports.  Surprised that Amherst, (what did they decide on the new name to replace the LFs?), is not on the soccer schedule , as you know, they  routinely show up on ECSU Baseball and Basketball schedules.  I see, (D3 Soccer Mens Recruiting Classes), Coach DeVito recruited a top midfielder named George Spanos, (Waterford, CT Waterford CT H.S. Club: Oakwood SC).   Assuming he enrolls, he should be a good addition to the team.  They will need more scoring punch this year if they want to be successful vs UMass Boston, with all their foreign players.
Hope your summer is proving enjoyable as well!!  BTW, ECSU dedicated their new Fine Arts Instructional Center this spring.  I had a chance to say hello to  Richard.

amh63

ECSUalum....hope Richard and your Prez are well.  The new center is quite impressive....I saw it online awhile back.
WRT the new "mascot "....a committee of alums, students and staff are pondering the chore as it has stirred up alums a bit including myself.
With respect to Woodstock....my brother in law " attended" the event in Bethel NY. :). My best man who now lives near Chapel Hill NC .....moved from East Lyme CT last year...has an older sister that lives in Woodstock, NY.  She had a room in her house for Bob Dylan...aka Zimmerman.  Her husband was the manager of many singers of that era...Ian & Silvia, Peter, Paul, & Mary, Janis Joplin, etc. Will chat with him about Bethel Woods for the Arts.
On a more personal note, my youngest son and his wife just recently moved to Patterson NY from Brooklyn Heights, NY.  They shop in near by Danbury, Ct.  Gives me an option to catch an ECSU vs WCSU MBB game.  Since my wife is from Easton, Ct....it could be a family event ;D

ECSUalum

amh63,
I am pretty sure Amherst plays Eastern MBB in Willi this year.  If so let me know if your in the area, I'll buy you a home brew at Willimantic Brewery!

Mr.Right

Serpone would never schedule ECONN...DeVito would play them in a heartbeat...

ECSUalum

Quote from: Mr.Right on July 14, 2016, 06:56:27 PM
Serpone would never schedule ECONN...DeVito would play them in a heartbeat...
Why do you suppose he scheduled RIC?