D3 Videos on the web

Started by wildcat11, August 28, 2006, 01:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcat11

With the explosion of popularity in video sharing sites (i.e. You Tube, PutFile, etc, etc) this would be a good thread to start linking video clips of D3 football in action.

Pat may want to add his 2 cents in on any issues with linking video content on the board but in most cases I don't see anyone throw a fit over old d3 football videos.

I'll start it off with the latest clip of my Linfield fan site (www.catdomealumni.com):

****Season Preview Specials Next Week****

Sept 5th:  Season Preview of Linfield's Defensive Returners

Sept 7th:  Season Preview of Linfield's Offensive Returners

wildcat11

Linfield Video of the week: 2006 Opening Clip

***Next Week: Linfield Legend's Carl Haberberger***

wildcat11

Cornell College Rams have a few Recruiting/highlight clips up on You Tube:

Cornell Football Recruiting Video

Cornell Football Highlight Video:

Part 1

Part 2

wildcat11

OCCIDENTAL RECRUITING VIDEO

Wow I didn't know Occidental had this guy on the coaching staff.  Now we all know why Oxy has been on top of the SCIAC for the past three years.

Oxy quarterback interview

Pat Coleman

This Andy Dick short has been around for a while -- surprised it hasn't been noticed yet. It's one of the top things that comes up when you search YouTube for Division III.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

dewcrew88

Quote from: Pat Coleman on March 21, 2007, 02:05:28 PM
This Andy Dick short has been around for a while -- surprised it hasn't been noticed yet. It's one of the top things that comes up when you search YouTube for Division III.

That's some pretty funny stuff. Nice find.

NCC_alum62

that bench press seen is everyone's worst nightmare...I hope they paid that actor well to have Andy Dicks's...well you get it...in his face. He must have been having a rough year at auditions...
North Central College, back to back CCIW Champs! 2006, 2007.

Ralph Turner

Wildcat11, when do we see highlights of Linfield vs. Hardin-Simmons, 2006?  :D ;) :)

wildcat11

Ralph,

Right now that game is listed for release on Monday April 9th and the Whitworth game on April 23rd. (yes I do have a spring/summer schedule set up :) )

Not afraid to post up the highlights from losses.  (unless they are from the SJU games from 2002 and 2003 and that is due to not giving the SJU'ers any more ammo).

wildcat11

Here is a link to a highlight video of the Central Dutch's 2006 season.

Central Dutch 2006 Highlights

wildcat11

Over the past few weeks I've searched through YouTube in search of d3football clips and this is what I've come up with.  I highly recommend the Hiram College Terrier clip.  It's not a football clip but break dancing mascots are always sweet.

Denison Big Red:

VS Randolph Macon
VS Case Western
VS Gettysburg
VS Kenyon

Washington & Lee:
VS Cathloic

Claremont Mudd Scripts
Various Game highlights

Concordia Cougars
2005 Highlights

Hardin Simmons
2nd half TD vs Linfield

Hiram College Terrier
**RECOMMEND** Mascot Break dance

Hobart Statesmen
2006 Def play of year
2006 Off play of year

Loras Duhawks
2006 Football
2006 Football Part2
2006 football promo
Player Profile: Brock Hall
Loras Past and Present
5th year seniors profile
Cancer Survivor and player: Kyle McCormick

Monmouth Scots
Starting O-Lineman and Violinist: Joe Freitag

SJU
Blake Elliott Kickoff return for TD

Trinity Tigers
2006 Senior Tribute
2006 Senior Tribute Extended

Pat Coleman

Finally put on YouTube a clip we've been holding for a while. It's the "zapruder film" of the 2001 semifinals, where Bridgewater beat Rowan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpYCOS4WyE
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

wildcat11

Quote from: Pat Coleman on March 29, 2007, 01:53:28 PM
Finally put on YouTube a clip we've been holding for a while. It's the "zapruder film" of the 2001 semifinals, where Bridgewater beat Rowan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpYCOS4WyE

FREAKING BRUTAL!!!  As much junk I've dished at some Rowan fans in the past...that was just horrible.  I *almost* felt bad for Rowan when watching that clip. ;)

I move we form our own Warren Commission and find that the time keeper was acting alone in railing the Profs.

Pat Coleman

Hmm, yeah, that's kinda the reaction I was hoping to avoid. :)

The debate was played out. We don't know why the clock stopped. Many possible ways it could have been done. I favor the 'second thumb' theory, where someone standing/sitting next to the timekeeper stopped the clock with a second left.

Think about it -- all eyes are on the drama unfolding on the field. Nobody sees the extra hand slipping in.

JT

Having been a ref and an occassional timekeeper... diagnosis is pretty easy.  The timekeeper Mac McCadden (I'll never forget that ****head's name), he was busy watching the play, took his eye off the clock and accidentally stopped the clock. Gotta watch both clock and the play. 

After the catch, he was failed to realize that he already stopped the clock.

Then the field referees didn't correct it. Really stung. Especially after watching the 2001 Stagg Bowl.

I have the video and audio commentary, but never felt like putting it up.

Still pisses me off.  Mac is some sort of hack politician in Roanoke, VA area.  He quit being a timekeeper after the fiasco.

http://www.mccaddenfordelegate.com/