BB: LEC: Little East Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllStar

Congratulations to UMass-Boston on a tremendous season and a second run to the World Series!

Through Sunday, 5/28

AllStar

UMass-Boston ranked 4th and Southern Maine 18th in the final 2017 Top 25 poll.  Congratulations to both on their seasons!

hockeyfan77

Ralph Turner

AllStar

Here's what the schedules look like right now.  Click on the image to make it more readable and then you can use the scroll bar that appears to navigate around  ;D

AllStar

Keene State beat Clark 8-3 in their rescheduled season opener on Tuesday afternoon.  The Owls now go to New Jersey this weekend for doubleheaders against TCNJ and William Paterson.

AllStar

Keene's Saturday doubleheader at No. 19 TCNJ was cancelled.  They are still scheduled to play two at William Paterson on Sunday.

AllStar

Keene State was swept at William Paterson 5-1 and 11-5 in a Sunday afternoon doubleheader.  The Owls (1-2) will fly to Florida later this week and open their spring trip with two against Anderson (IN) on Friday at 3:15 pm.

AllStar

For what it's worth, UMass-Boston (coming off a CWS trip) has risen to No. 1 in the most recent Top 25 poll.

AllStar

Keene State's Friday doubleheader against Anderson in Florida was cancelled...I suspect the Owls may have had travel problems given the recent storm.

hockeyfan77

USM opens the season tomorrow against UW La Crosse @ 1

AllStar

Quote from: hockeyfan77 on March 09, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

Have a good season!  Primed for another good one, I would think!

hockeyfan77

USM lost it's opener 12-11 vs  UW-La Crosse 12-11 today to fall to 0-1 on the season:

Next Up For USM:

Sunday March 11 vs    Salve Regina   2:45 PM @ Lake Myrtle Park #4, Auburndale, Fla.

hockeyfan77

Quote from: AllStar on March 10, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Quote from: hockeyfan77 on March 09, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

Have a good season!  Primed for another good one, I would think!

High hopes @ USM: need a better effort than today though...Wish KSC all the best this season!