FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonmann

Speaking of comedy, a duck, a monkey and a bowling pin walk into a bar...

And they all listen to PnG Sports' presentation of Delaware Valley football on www.sportsjuice.com.

You can join them in taking in the action as the #10 Aggies take on the Wilkes Colonels starting with pregame coverage at 12:30 PM, kickoff at 1 PM.

Rimshot!

Chum Slam

Any word on the widener lyco game ?
"Worrilow, get away from me before I choke you"  -Sama-

ACMob

empire8fan

DVC and Wilkes are tied up at 14, because im extremely bored im listening to the game, and its turned out to be a good one.  around 7 or 8 minutes left....

jb

empire8fan

ACMob

DVC SURVIVIES WILKES??  TOP TEN MY A.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

jb

empire8fan

Quote from: ACMob on September 17, 2005, 04:03:27 PM
DVC SURVIVIES WILKES??  TOP TEN MY A.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Wilkes had a shot to really take a hold of the game w/ the score at 14-14, they had 4th and 1 deep inside DVC territory and threw a play action pass....great call but bad execution. 

Warren Thompson

gordonmann

QuoteDVC SURVIVIES WILKES??  TOP TEN MY A.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd think the Aggies take a hit in the voting this week.

What confuses me more is how this Wilkes team lost to WPUNJ.  The Colonels' defense is very good with an total stud at LB in Follweiler and the offense is efficient enough to give them a chance to beat good teams.

Simba

Damage control this coming week...We beat the Aggies and we're right back in it along with everyone else!....The O-line must play both halves of the game...Not just the 2nd!....Simba

ACMob

I'll let Pat respond to your conference ranking!!  DVC barely beat, @ home, a Wilkes team that was BEATEN by, as one of your cohorts referred to, a "bum" NJAC squad.  After LYCO beats you guys next week, then we'll find out who's lame.  If ya want to be a top ten team, then the mistakes shouldn't happen.  See ya in the top 20 for now ready to be LAME!! :D

tecmobowler

Lycoming looked good last year at Ithaca.
Thousands of fans join in the revelry, showing their Bomber pride and support for the football team. Some fans take the rowdiness a little too far, however, by starting fights, damaging property and tipping Port-a-Potties. -Ithacan, November 10th

patron2

I didnt know that there was gonna be a winner between LVC and Juniata... They both suck.

I can hear the announcer now...

"Congratulations, you both lose."