WIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, June 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoBo

Warhawks haven't picked up the blitzes all to well all day.

36 yard FG is good to extend the lead to 31-7.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

02 Warhawk

Wow..UWP hanging with Bethel. Interesting

02 Warhawk

Peete!!! Finally breaks one...love to see it. 21-0 Hawks first quarter

BoBo

UWW has taken a 23-0 lead over Platteville, in the first quarter.

UWW TV has decided to go professional, with multiple camera angles, an actual picture that doesn't have a constant error code and on screen graphics. Hope I don't jinx this thing.

Hawk defense with 2 picks and a punt block for a safety. All Whitewater so far - Platteville looks to be in the wrong league today.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

emma17

Great TD before half, although UWW seemed a bit out of synch.

Meylor is really an accurate passer. He throws very catchable balls- impressive.

Agree the broadcast is much better. I've had to work through 4-5 frozen screens but at least it comes back on quickly.

02 Warhawk

Laugher in Whitewater. Hawks are too much team for UWP.

BoBo

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on October 09, 2021, 03:29:33 PM
Laugher in Whitewater. Hawks are too much team for UWP.

That little (if 12 yards is little) flip of a pass for a 1st down to Kumerow kind of emphasizes the laugher this has been. I mean a 12 yard flip pass all in the air for a first down I think on 3rd and 11. That was awesome.

However, the long pass for the only Platteville score, the fumbles were not a positive.

Also Hudson's apparent ankle injury sucks. That guy is a great return guy, a real weapon on special teams. Hope to see him back on the field in the 2nd half if only to see that he's ok.

The transformation of Max Meylor in 2021 continues to amaze, 19-24, 0 int 287 yards 4 TD's - time to sit him down and get the back-up ready to play. If that's Lewendowski or Chryst,it doesn't matter. Keep chucking the rock.

Is there anybody better than #6? As great as Jake Kumerow was, I think #6 tops him. Just give him the rock and watch him go.

I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

'95 Blugold

Opening series for the Blugolds had Harry Roubidoux at QB.

GBMAN

UW- LaCrosse 30 V UW- Oshkosh 21

'95 Blugold

Stout up 13-7 after 1. Quick observations from a Blugold fan:

Blugold  D can't get Stout off the field on 3rd down
Blugolds can't sustain a drive
A few questionable officiating calls.

OzJohnnie

Stout look good.  They had an off game against UWW but they look like a legit team.
[  

BoBo

Quote from: OzJohnnie on October 09, 2021, 07:58:46 PM
Stout look good.  They had an off game against UWW but they look like a legit team.

Weird comment ... I thought you were a better judge of talent. Stout is a legit 4th or 5th place team in the WIAC ... and that's bring generous. Past performance should teach you that UWW makes it a habit of making "legit" teams look bad. I can cite you dozens of examples, but you already know that genius.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

OzJohnnie

[  

retagent

Arrogance fits the Warthogs I guess.

'95 Blugold

Blugolds score with 7 seconds left in the half to cut the
Stout lead to 28-24 at half. Should be an exciting finish to this game if this keeps up. Blugolds need to find a way to get the Stout offense off the field. 6 of 8 on 3rd down conversions for the Blue Devils in the first half. Roubidoux opens up the passing so much more for the Blugolds than Melueg ever did. Strange to see the passing game with Roubidoux at the helm over take Belot and the running game as the strength of the offense.