Author Topic: MBB: Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference  (Read 488766 times)

Offline dunkin3117

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Re: MBB: Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
« Reply #3360 on: April 19, 2017, 02:47:28 pm »
The end of season rankings are a complete joke.  I get that Wartburg made it to the Sweet 16, but there is no way they were the 18th best team in the country.  Not trying to take anything away from Wartburg by any means, but they, like other teams, (i.e. Augustana, Williams) got hot at the right time of the year. 

On another note, I too heard about the Kedrowski kid.  Also heard they got Mueller (sp?) from Prince of Peace.  Also sounds like the Prairie duo of Drahos and Eilers have committed to Wartburg and Coe.  I had a chance to see the both play several times this year and I believe both have a BRIGHT future in this league. 

Any idea what others are bringing in?  Haven't heard or seen much on any of the others from in-state.  Don't follow the recruiting trail outside of Iowa all that often. 

Offline Alfredeneumann

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: June 09, 2017, 10:23:58 am »
UNI releases Men's BB schedule and Nov. 15, hosting Wartburg. 3 new starts for Wartburg this year.  ::)
Aaron Kampman on Coach Ed Thomas
I believe his greatest legacy comes not in how many football games he won or lost but in the fact that he was a committed follower of Jesus Christ.

Offline doolittledog

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: June 09, 2017, 10:52:16 am »
UNI releases Men's BB schedule and Nov. 15, hosting Wartburg. 3 new starts for Wartburg this year.  ::)

And Dubuque Dec. 10

https://twitter.com/UNImbb/status/873162765963108352
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude