FB: Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D O.C.

Isn't "dummies" offensive to some group somewhere?
And now back to football "Go Poets!"

(Good to see you alive and kickin', Bartman.)

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

Bartman

Quote from: D O.C. on October 19, 2017, 11:09:24 PM
Isn't "dummies" offensive to some group somewhere?
And now back to football "Go Poets!"

(Good to see you alive and kickin', Bartman.)
D O.C.,
       Yes, still alive and kicking and advancing social justice for D3 footballers and their robotic dummies :o
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

DFWCrufan

Quote from: Purple Heys on October 19, 2017, 06:23:55 PM
WESLEY
OCTOBER 19, 2017 AT 12:07 PM
"These people need a reality check and to go tutor in local high schools and work in local health clinics. Crying about a cancelled football game or trip to Hawaii pales in comparison to the millions of children who will never get a chance to even attend college.
Yes, perhaps the football team is financially solvent. Who cares if they can't understand their opportunity to attend college within the larger issues of inequality society faces. I hope Oxy football uses this situation to earn their place at this school by way of being not just decent financially unburdened student athletes, but exemplerary socially-conscious ones."

I think the Oxy football players' problem they are voicing is that they have become athletically unburdened student athletes.

Wow this clown Wesley is just simply amazing, I wonder if ol' wes knows that a great majority of programs are involved in various ways with the local communities? I'll bet Wes's idea of football programs would come from his deep psychological and exhaustive study of documentary film like Revenge of the Nerds. For some reason I wounder if Wes wears turtlenecks? (I know a stereotype but I just had to go there to feed my twisted humor)
9 Year Member of the CRU-Nation! UMHB National Champions 2016 and 2018

Bartman

Quote from: DFWCrufan on October 20, 2017, 12:05:12 PM
Quote from: Purple Heys on October 19, 2017, 06:23:55 PM
WESLEY
OCTOBER 19, 2017 AT 12:07 PM
"These people need a reality check and to go tutor in local high schools and work in local health clinics. Crying about a cancelled football game or trip to Hawaii pales in comparison to the millions of children who will never get a chance to even attend college.
Yes, perhaps the football team is financially solvent. Who cares if they can't understand their opportunity to attend college within the larger issues of inequality society faces. I hope Oxy football uses this situation to earn their place at this school by way of being not just decent financially unburdened student athletes, but exemplerary socially-conscious ones."

I think the Oxy football players' problem they are voicing is that they have become athletically unburdened student athletes.

Wow this clown Wesley is just simply amazing, I wonder is ol' wes knows that a great majority of programs are involved in various ways with the local communities? I'll bet Wes's idea of football programs would come from his deep psychological and exhaustive study of documentary film like Revenge of the Nerds. For some reason I wounder if Wes wears turtlenecks? (I know a stereotype but I just had to go there to feed my twisted humor)
This is totally offensive to turtles 8-)
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

DFWCrufan

9 Year Member of the CRU-Nation! UMHB National Champions 2016 and 2018

RFB

Quote from: DFWCrufan on October 20, 2017, 12:40:38 PM
I would bet Wesley was a hall monitor....

I'm seeing men like Wesley more and more out in the world. Social justice warriors like Wesley are going to get crushed by life.

Lets Play Two

How many robotic "dummies" do they have?  Couldn't we just throw a black jersey and pumpkin top on them and finish the season......

Oxy1995

Quote from: Lets Play Two on October 20, 2017, 06:51:27 PM
How many robotic "dummies" do they have?  Couldn't we just throw a black jersey and pumpkin top on them and finish the season......
Wouldn't be much different than last year's defense

RFB

Excellent, hard fought win by Redlands. It seemed the malaise of last weeks loss to Chapman carried into the first half today. Credit to the Redlands coaching staff for making the adjustments, and I'm sure they gave the PROPER verbal encouragement to the team. Great response by the players in the second half, as they played with heart, energy, and enthusiasm. On to next week..

Jack Parkman

Quote from: RFB on October 21, 2017, 06:53:36 PM
Excellent, hard fought win by Redlands. It seemed the malaise of last weeks loss to Chapman carried into the first half today. Credit to the Redlands coaching staff for making the adjustments, and I'm sure they gave the PROPER verbal encouragement to the team. Great response by the players in the second half, as they played with heart, energy, and enthusiasm. On to next week..

I watched the first half and Redlands was by far the better team.  I watched CMS last week as well and it really seems to me like they do not have the right QB to run that offense. 

RFB

Quote from: Jack Parkman on October 21, 2017, 06:55:59 PM
Quote from: RFB on October 21, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

I watched the first half and Redlands was by far the better team.  I watched CMS last week as well and it really seems to me like they do not have the right QB to run that offense.

Agreed. Redlands has better players, but I liked what I saw from CMS. They are well coached, have good talent, and played hard. Need the conference to keep getting better top to bottom.

D O.C.

But... Who's going to win this conference?
I sure have no idea. I think no one does.

RFB

Quote from: D O.C. on October 21, 2017, 11:38:06 PM
But... Who's going to win this conference?
I sure have no idea. I think no one does.

Chapman is in the drivers seat. They host Cal Lu in a big one next weekend, and then CMS to close their regular season.