FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny Utah

I must have done something to anger the karma gods.

The karma gods prepare to electronically smite Jonny Utah, avoiding detection by Pat Coleman and the d3football.com staff

mattvsmith

What I can't understand is the rationale behind the sniping. I look at the site every couple days off-season but I won't post anything every visit, maybe every four or five visits. So I won't have posted anything for a week or so--thus, being relatively inoffensive--and I'll come back to see a point or two missing.
I can understand that if I get wound up or bent out of shape and post something that is Worth smiting. I can't understand not posting and getting smitten.  Seems like someone may just enjoy going down a page smiting just as some enjoy going down a page applauding.

Oh well. Pretty harmless in the grand scheme of life. I just wonder about a mind that gets off on smiting. Seems rather petty.

mattvsmith

Quote from: ITH radio on January 22, 2013, 07:13:34 PM
Quote from: Rt Rev J.H. Hobart on January 18, 2013, 08:57:07 PM
Any word on who the seven are and where they came from?

No, that info is usually kept confidential b/c it's likely the candidates are currently employed elsewhere.  Good news is it sounds like the job generated a lot of national interest so a good hire should be in the near future.

That makes sense.

Yeah, 200 applications for a job is a good sign.

lewdogg11

I'll toss some +K around.  I'm not afraid.  They probably hate Utah for being a Patriots fan.  It's cool to pile on right now.  I've been avoiding all forms of social media until today.  Makes me sick.

pg04

Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on January 23, 2013, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: Pat Coleman on January 23, 2013, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on January 23, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
Quote from: Rt Rev J.H. Hobart on January 20, 2013, 07:49:56 AM
Just in case anyone is interested, here is the 2013 Hobart schedule.

http://www.hwsathletics.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=957&path=football

By The way, it seems like the karma sniper is back.

I've been looking out for the bastard.  I've been hit every day now for the last few months.  I've tracked this last one from the past few hours, and I have a great lead.  I've eliminated some possible suspects anyway.  I'll keep ya informed.

Hate to say it, but you have not been hit in the past 24 hours. And I don't see anyone engaging in serial smiting in the past 24 hours.

I was at 771 at about 11am today, and now at 2:21pm I am at 770.

Now you are at 778 so things have improved!

Also, should I start groveling to get to +500? haha.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: pg04 on February 05, 2013, 01:07:01 PM
Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on January 23, 2013, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: Pat Coleman on January 23, 2013, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on January 23, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
Quote from: Rt Rev J.H. Hobart on January 20, 2013, 07:49:56 AM
Just in case anyone is interested, here is the 2013 Hobart schedule.

http://www.hwsathletics.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=957&path=football

By The way, it seems like the karma sniper is back.

I've been looking out for the bastard.  I've been hit every day now for the last few months.  I've tracked this last one from the past few hours, and I have a great lead.  I've eliminated some possible suspects anyway.  I'll keep ya informed.

Hate to say it, but you have not been hit in the past 24 hours. And I don't see anyone engaging in serial smiting in the past 24 hours.

I was at 771 at about 11am today, and now at 2:21pm I am at 770.

Now you are at 778 so things have improved!

Also, should I start groveling to get to +500? haha.

Oh I've been watching and appreciate the support.

ITH radio

Former Hobart player battles lymphoma.  Please help:

http://gohobart.blogspot.com
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

mattvsmith

Hey Pat, did upgrade the software? My interface looks a little different.  It better on my iPhone now.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Rt Rev J.H. Hobart on February 08, 2013, 03:21:37 AM
Hey Pat, did upgrade the software? My interface looks a little different.  It better on my iPhone now.

Minor upgrade to the software but threw in a different look and feel at the same time. It was time. Glad it looks good on the iPhone. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

mattvsmith

Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 08, 2013, 10:43:57 AM
Quote from: Rt Rev J.H. Hobart on February 08, 2013, 03:21:37 AM

Minor upgrade to the software but threw in a different look and feel at the same time. It was time. Glad it looks good on the iPhone. :)
I like the change. Subtle. You get +k for that.

dlippiel

+k all around, dlip misses everyone!

TheGrove

Frank Rossi

Hey Everyone -

Hope the offseason is treating everyone well and that you New Englanders have dug out from the snow completely.

Anybody heard any status updates concerning the RPI coaching search?  It's been pretty quiet in Troy concerning this -- and we're staring again at a calendar approaching spring practice weeks soon.  I'm pretty curious to see how this works out and whether or not Coach Bodor is retained either as Head Coach or as a D-Coordinator.  Any thoughts?

- Frank

ITH radio

Bleacherreport.com reports former LL champs Susquehanna kicked 11 kids of the team for participation in a "Harlem Shake" video.

A link can be found on Twitter @ITHuddLLe #d3fb #cmonman
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

mattvsmith

What would be the harm of doing a Harlem Shake video? Isn't it just a silly self-made dance video craze?