WBB: Little East

Started by Allen M. Karon, March 09, 2004, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7express

Dave/Pat/Gordan: I'm not sure if it's the code but everything on the Little East Conference women's standings page is wrong: https://d3hoops.com/conf/LEC/women/2018-19/standings

It looks like the same formula/link got copied from the men's LEC standings page to the women's LEC standings page.

Meanwhile here's the men's page: https://d3hoops.com/conf/LEC/men/2018-19/standings

The men's page is indeed correct with conference scores & overall records, the women's page is the one that needs editing.

Pat Coleman

Thanks for the catch. A corrected version will be available shortly.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

AllStar

AllStar

SidelineHero

My rankings so far:

1)Mass Dartmouth

2)East Connecticut

3)USM (could be interchanged with ECSU but they seem to be struggling with their identity)

4)Rhode Island (going to be tough to beat all season)

5)Mass Boston (could be 4, time will tell)

6)Plymouth State

7)Castleton

8)West Conn

9)Keene State

AllStar

SidelineHero

My updated rankings as of 12/10/18:

1)Mass Dartmouth

2)East Connecticut

3)USM

4)Mass Boston (looked shaky against West Conn)

5)Rhode Island

6)Castleton

7)Plymouth State

8)West Conn

9)Keene State

SidelineHero

Rankings as of 12/17/18:

1)Mass Dartmouth

2)East Connecticut

3)USM

4)Mass Boston

5)Rhode Island

6)Castleton

7)Plymouth State

8)West Conn

9)Keene State

Rofrog

Was that a knock to Scranton the article written by the beacons on there womens page.The beacons were short handed it looks like there roster was all in tack unless I'm missing something?Article boy Quote from Assistant Coach to me (You guys have one hell of a team)Thanks coach for the respect

AllStar

AllStar

Three teams at 5-1, two at 4-2.

7express

Some very lopsided losses for the Colonials this year.

18 to Oneonta & Stevens (both at home)
29 to Eastern
26 @ RIC
and than 36 @ Dartmouth last night.  At this rate Plymouth won't even be a guaranteed victory like they usually are.

AllStar

SidelineHero

Rankings as of 1/15/19:

1)Mass Boston

2)Mass Dartmouth

3)USM

4)Eastern Connecticut

5)Castleton

6)Rhode Island College

7)West Conn

8)Plymouth State

9)Keene State

7express

Let's see what Dartmouth does in their 2 games against Eastern, and Boston does in their 2 games against Southern Maine, with round 1 encounters starting Wednesday.  Boston's lone conference loss is @ Eastern, and just because they won on the road @ Dartmouth I wouldn't necessarily put them in front of Dartmouth yet.  And don't rule out the Huskies of USM quite yet: they had the first game on the road @ Boston, @ Dartmouth & @ Eastern, meaning all 3 of those top tier teams come to Maine for the second half of the season (and already won @ Eastern), could be a key to who ultimately wins the league/clinches the 1 seed with a tie.  The Huskies are notoriously tough in Gorham, and usually have hometown zebra's, especially in big games.