Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cawcdad

When and where in Oregon K-Mack? My niece lives in WA and went to Colby.

Knightstalker

Hope College bumper sticker on an SUV on Broad Street in Washington, NJ.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

Gray Fox

A Rhodes College license plate frame today in Santa Monica.
Fierce When Roused

hazzben

Aurora football tshirt on CBS's Big Brother show (my wife was watching it...I swear!)

sflzman

St. Thomas (MN) Volleyball shirt at a McDonalds parking lot in Ithaca, MI
Be not afraid of greatness - Shakespeare

hickory_cornhusker

Finlandia hockey shirt on a ten year old boy ordering gelato in Waukesha

02 Warhawk

Saw some guy walking out of a Walmart with a North Central backpack on..................in WHITEWATER!!!!

MasterJedi

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on September 01, 2011, 12:04:59 PM
Saw some guy walking out of a Walmart with a North Central backpack on..................in WHITEWATER!!!!

For shame!  :o

hazzben

Maybe he's just anticipating that this year UWW will get the #1 seed they deserve and wants to scout out premo seats at the Perk ;D

hickory_cornhusker

Saw a girl in a Loras shirt running on the track at Carroll.

BoBo

Quote from: hazzben on September 02, 2011, 10:35:02 AM

Maybe he's just anticipating that this year UWW will get the #1 seed they deserve and wants to scout out premo seats at the Perk ;D

Was the backpack blue and silver colored? He could be from Northcentral Technical College in Wausau, the Timberwolves or North Central University (MN) Rams, blue and gold color.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

02 Warhawk

Quote from: BoBo on September 02, 2011, 11:06:50 AM

Was the backpack blue and silver colored? He could be from Northcentral Technical College in Wausau, the Timberwolves or North Central University (MN) Rams, blue and gold color.

No mistaking it. All red with white letters.

Plus is had the all-to familiar logo

BoBo

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on September 02, 2011, 11:22:41 AM

Just busting your chops 02 - trying to add a little humor to this thread!!  Guess I failed.  :o
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

02 Warhawk

Quote from: BoBo on September 02, 2011, 11:28:49 AM
Quote from: 02 Warhawk on September 02, 2011, 11:22:41 AM

Just busting your chops 02 - trying to add a little humor to this thread!!  Guess I failed.  :o

No problem...i just didn't want you to call me out on TWO incorrect posts in as many days.  ;)

***Cal Lutheran***

Ralph Turner

Illinois College license plate holder on an SUV in Tyler, TX.

I told the IC grad about D3sports.com, etc.