Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

Oberlin Conservatory license plate holder on an SUV parked in front of Christ (Episcopal) Church in Tyler, TX.

ADL70

Movie Smart People filmed on CMU campus, featured Allegheny and Wellesley sweatshirts.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

HSCTiger74

Gentleman wearing a Sewanee t-shirt selling tickets outside Panthers stadium in Charlotte today.
TANSTAAFL

D3MAFAN

Saw a gentleman in a McDonald's in Bethesda, MD with a H-SC Lacrosse hoodie. Also, saw a license plate with McDaniel College driving in the same area.

Bill McCabe

HSCTiger74

Johns Hopkins window decal and a W&L Mom sticker on the backs of separate SUVs at my regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

gobash83

Hanover College and Earlham College sweatshirts spotted on passengers boarding a plane in Frankfurt Germany.
"Did Wabash Win?"--Ralph "Sap" Wilson '14 (1891-1910)

ITH radio

Spotted two Wheaton stickers on a tuck outside the Floyds Barber shop today in Winter Park, FL
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

cawcdad

Saw a University of Chicago sweatshirt at the University of Pacific - St. Mary's basketball game in Stockton, CA

Ralph Turner

A Lawrence sweatshirt on a guy in DFW Airport.

An Emory sweatshirt on a guy in the Charlotte airport.

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Bill McCabe on December 21, 2014, 01:06:49 PM
Hope on a car in Austin, Tx.

LOL   ;)

Are you sure that was not part of an old 2008 political "Hope & Change" bumper sticker in Austin TX?  LOL

(If not, that must be a missionary to the "hedonistas" in Austin...)

Andy Archibald

A Wabash jacket spotted on a guy at a home Dallas Stars Vs Ottawa Senators game.
National Champions 2016, 2018, 2021!

twitter: @andyarchibald

HSCTiger74

License plate frame from Wesleyan College (Macon) outside Macy's in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

HSCTiger74

Colorado College window decal on an SUV at our most regularly-frequented shopping center in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

badgerwarhawk

Mount Union sweatshirt on a dude in the Diamond Center at the mall in Janesville.  Judging by his interaction with the sales person I'd say he was somewhat of a regular there. 
"Just think twice is my only advice."