FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craft_Beermeister

Quote from: MUC57 on June 24, 2019, 12:50:11 PM
Quote from: bluestreak66 on June 24, 2019, 10:48:34 AM
Quote from: MUC57 on June 22, 2019, 04:20:45 PM

Is anyone out there?  ???

Too bad we don't have Merle around here anymore to stir things up!

bluestreaks66

Yeah! Whatever happened to him?  ???

Did Pat kick him off the boards?

The last I remember Merle on the board he was getting the best of Frank. Now it seems both have disappeared.

jamtod

Quote from: Craft_Beermeister on June 28, 2019, 07:19:07 AM
Quote from: MUC57 on June 24, 2019, 12:50:11 PM
Quote from: bluestreak66 on June 24, 2019, 10:48:34 AM
Quote from: MUC57 on June 22, 2019, 04:20:45 PM

Is anyone out there?  ???

Too bad we don't have Merle around here anymore to stir things up!

bluestreaks66

Yeah! Whatever happened to him?  ???

Did Pat kick him off the boards?

The last I remember Merle on the board he was getting the best of Frank. Now it seems both have disappeared.

Same. It would be a shame if the thing that got him booted was the only time I ever agreed with him on anything.

Pat Coleman

It's been more than a year. :shrug:
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

edward de vere

Quote from: Craft_Beermeister on June 28, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

I heard they went off to Brazzaville together. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY-4zWKsJM

MUC57

Happy Fourth of July

In spite of all of our problems, this is still the best country in the world.

May God bless America! 🇺🇸
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

Craft_Beermeister

Rose-Hulman's Cook Stadium is currently ongoing a renovation in which the natural grass football field is being replaced with synthetic turf for preparations for their September 7th home opener against UMU. Will the new turf slowdown the potent Raider offense?  I think not.

raiderpa

I understand the Rose Hulman/Mount game is a 7PM kickoff.  makes getting there comfy, but for us old folks will require an overnighter...

MUC57

Quote from: raiderpa on July 05, 2019, 01:08:41 PM
I understand the Rose Hulman/Mount game is a 7PM kickoff.  makes getting there comfy, but for us old folks will require an overnighter...

For some of us old folks, it means staying home and listening on the old crystal set. Travel safely raiderpa. Bring home a "W"! Go Raiders!

raiderpa

I hope all that purchase "Kickoff" will consider adding a few bucks to support DIII.com.  Many of us have been loyal followers for years and have enjoyed and gained much information and made new friends from the access to the site.  I, for one, have appreciated all that Pat and the folks do, and I believe a small donation would demonstrate that we are supportive and most appreciative.  Thanks

raiderpa

Quote from: raiderpa on July 07, 2019, 12:21:41 PM
I hope all that purchase "Kickoff" will consider adding a few bucks to support DIII.com.  Many of us have been loyal followers for years and have enjoyed and gained much information and made new friends from the access to the site.  I, for one, have appreciated all that Pat and the folks do, and I believe a small donation would demonstrate that we are supportive and most appreciative.  Thanks
ATTN: Pat, I hope you will share my request across all the football boards, as I do not have the tech expertise to do so. Thanks

purple

I agree with Raider Pa, a few dollars more for Pat and his crew have been well earned. Thanks to him we can insult each other, make fools of ourselves, demonstrate total ignorance with great aplomb, and brag our ass off about our team. Thanks to Pat and his staff, all two of them.

hsbsballcoach7

Quote from: purple on July 07, 2019, 05:18:32 PM
I agree with Raider Pa, a few dollars more for Pat and his crew have been well earned. Thanks to him we can insult each other, make fools of ourselves, demonstrate total ignorance with great aplomb, and brag our ass off about our team. Thanks to Pat and his staff, all two of them.

Exactly... Donate to the only true D3 media coverage that we get nationwide!

JCUStreaks70

It's true, before getting on the boards I thought Mount people were the devil... Now I am only indifferent to you all.. ;) lol
AMDG

2016 OAC CHAMPS! AND MY OWN SELF-PROCLAIMED RUNNERS-UP TO THE RUNNERS-UP.

MUC57

Quote from: JCUStreaks70 on July 09, 2019, 09:47:11 AM

It's true, before getting on the boards I thought Mount people were the devil... Now I am only indifferent to you all.. ;) lol

JCUStreaks70

And the same to you, fella! At least WE have covered stands!  ;D

JCUStreaks70

Quote from: MUC57 on July 09, 2019, 02:16:26 PM
Quote from: JCUStreaks70 on July 09, 2019, 09:47:11 AM

JCUStreaks70

And the same to you, fella! At least WE have covered stands!  ;D

Ha, not sure what I have over you, other than at least we put our visitors in a real locker room and not the boiler room. lol
AMDG

2016 OAC CHAMPS! AND MY OWN SELF-PROCLAIMED RUNNERS-UP TO THE RUNNERS-UP.