OK, so here are the rules for the 2009 version of the MIAA Pick 'Em contest.
- Prior to the beginning of the first game on any given day, pick the winner of each game. You must also indicate confidence points 1 through 4. If you picked the winning team, you will be awarded the number of confidence points you put on that game (See example below).
- Any late picks will be counted as incorrect, and no points will be awarded.
- I will post a weekly update on the standings.
- The ultimate winner to be decided by point total. Any ties in point total will be broken by pick percentage. If a tie still exists, the winner will be chosen randomly out of a jar that's been on Funk and Wagnels porch since noon today - just kidding.
- Any disputes may be taken up with the commissioner (that's me) and I will make a final and fair ruling (I promise).
Pick Em example:
Let's say I used the picks below (the team I picked to win is bolded) and the number is my confidence points:
Team A vs Team B - 2
Team C vs Team D - 4
Team E vs Team F - 3
Team G vs Team H - 1
If the winning teams are B, D, F, and H, I would have gone 3-1 and have accrued 7 points