D 3 Job Openings (not to be confused with Hot Seat)

Started by Abitofeverything, November 27, 2017, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knowenough2bdangerous

Many candidates were eliminated weeks ago! They have their decision, but my guess for delaying the announcement is for budget reasons. Just a guess, so don't come at me too hard.

PlaySimple

Quote from: Knowenough2bdangerous on March 09, 2018, 01:26:58 PM
Many candidates were eliminated weeks ago! They have their decision, but my guess for delaying the announcement is for budget reasons. Just a guess, so don't come at me too hard.

I can't come at you too hard because I don't know what you mean. By "budget reasons" I assume that you mean that IWU and the chosen candidate are negotiating salary and benefits. If that isn't it, "budget reasons" is ambiguous to me.

PlaySimple

I've been told that the announcement was delayed because IWU's choice turned them down and took a job at Calvin, her alma mater:

http://www.mlive.com/smallcolleges/grandrapids/index.ssf/2018/03/calvin_college_names_emily_ott.html

Knowenough2bdangerous

Quote from: PlaySimple on March 13, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I've been told that the announcement was delayed because IWU's choice turned them down and took a job at Calvin, her alma mater:

http://www.mlive.com/smallcolleges/grandrapids/index.ssf/2018/03/calvin_college_names_emily_ott.html

So, are they back to square one?

judgetrainer

Purplegatorade

It seems that their process was delayed because of IWU's spring break and the team's overseas trip.  Sources indicate that IWU had candidates on this week and are hoping to make an announcement soon.

Quote from: Knowenough2bdangerous on March 14, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
Quote from: PlaySimple on March 13, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

So, are they back to square one?

RGOOR

Purplegatorade

titanalum94

Illinois Wesleyan has made their choice in Tony Dulak, who is coming to the Titans from Lynchburg College where he was the top assistant.

PlaySimple

Quote from: titanalum94 on March 30, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
Illinois Wesleyan has made their choice in Tony Dulak, who is coming to the Titans from Lynchburg College where he was the top assistant.

I read his bio. He's very well qualified and sounds like he'll be a good coach.

DivisionIIISoccerSource

Quote from: PlaySimple on March 30, 2018, 07:42:53 PM
Quote from: titanalum94 on March 30, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

I've met Tony before. He's a quality hire. He is overdue for a top position in the D3 world. Great opportunity. Be on the lookout in a few years.

Knowenough2bdangerous

Who's in line for Macalester? What other openings are still...open?

DivisionIIISoccerSource

Assistant seems like obvious choice at Mal.

CSI just hired.

Pine Manor, Wilkes, Wilson, Millikan, Bethany all open.

Knowenough2bdangerous

Quote from: DivisionIIISoccerSource on April 26, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
Assistant seems like obvious choice at Mal.

CSI just hired.

Pine Manor, Wilkes, Wilson, Millikan, Bethany all open.

You missed Benedictine (IL)