FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sthrncwby

sethhpu

TXCowboy, just because dballa is a basketball nut doesn't mean he is oblivious to football. I know for a fact he is at every football game HPU has and knows the stats quite well. Grow up and admit that HSU got whooped by UMHB enough said, no excuses is needed, the stats say it all. HSU whooped HPU, HSU is a better team too though I'll admit that. I guess the old saying of the truth hurts is stinging just a little.
Defense wins championships

TXCowboy

sethhpu, yeah I know HSU got wooped, I was at the game.  I am not making excuses at all, if you can find an excuse that I posted then point it out becuase I can't find one.  I do have to agree being a former HSU player that even though HSU got beat, they are still the best team, but it should be interesting to see what happens should they play again in the playoffs.

CwbyFann

Dballa,
not everyone learns to take whoopins gracefully.  However, it is obvious that you have had some practice.  Maybe we can all learn from your experience (Oh wise one).

sthrncwby

I love the witty report going on here

CwbyFann

I try Tim
Hey look I'm three under par!

sthrncwby

Go HSU - Conference Champs.  That's right seth, it does sting. :D
Three under par.  Check my handicap

CwbyFann

dballa

CwbyFann are you the same Fanning that coaches at winless Hermleigh?  I would figure you knew all about getting your butt whooped, looks like it's starting to spill over to your college boys.

CwbyFann

Yep, thats me and my kids are great and have nothing to do with D3 college football.  So if a piece of trash like your self wants to get on here talk bad about HSU and me I guess that is OK, but if  you want to bring 14 kids trying to play an eleven man schedule into this it gets a little past personal. 

Hermleigh is not a real big town I'm pretty easy to find.  (Tough Guy)

TXCowboy

I got one thing to say dballa, rumor has it that you keep stats pretty good, check this stat out and get back to us, how conference championships does HSU have in football, and now go look at HPU and how many they have.  oh and by the way,  EAD!

dballa

So you guys coming on here talking about a person, like what you said about Norman isn't getting personal? Come on man get real.  

it's all in fun for the most part and everybody should be having fun talking about their teams and players, but if you say something about a person or a team, don't expect people to just sit back and take it.  

sethhpu

sthrncwby,

Don't be so sure of the Conference championship, don't get me wrong I think you guys will win out and win it. But you still have 3 games and ask UMHB if they thought they were gonna trip up before playing you guys. Your right it does sting not being able to say we are conference champs, but I am happy with what we have done so far.
Defense wins championships

CwbyFann

Oh yeah I almost forgot
EAD, fool

CwbyFann

I have only posted about people who have attacked HSU or me, I have never shown anything but respect for the universities and teams in the ASC.  Nor, have I made any excuses for the loss on Saturday.  Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. 
Attacking me I have no problem with.  Take your best shot, but the place I work and the kids I coach have nothing to do with the ASC.  You called me childish, but it is you who is acting without class.