East Region Fan Poll

Started by pg04, July 05, 2007, 09:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Tags on July 09, 2007, 11:26:15 PM
Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 11:16:14 PM
Quote from: Tags on July 09, 2007, 11:02:05 PM
PG- Just so I'm understanding the premise of this correctly, each week a poster from each school will rank the region?

Each week the same posters, which have volunteered, will vote on who they think the top 10 teams in the region are (in order).  We will start out with a preseason one later in the month to see if anyone strays from legitimate voting and to work out kinks. 

Basically a vote for a team in 1st place gets them 10 points, 2nd place 9 points, etc.... compile the totals and order the teams. 

thats gonna be tough.  I mean after Ithaca, its a huge tossup !

Don't worry about that, JU's been drinking all night and is unaware of what he's saying :)

If I were drinking all night, Id have Alfred in the top spot.....

Tags

Ha, ouch.

AUPep will no doubt be here to defend the Saxon honor!

pg04

I'm starting to wonder about the JU selection.. could we have an impeachment already  ;)

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Tags on July 09, 2007, 11:29:32 PM
Ha, ouch.

Yea I could have used sjf but that would have been too easy

union89

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 10:57:49 PM
Quote from: Union89 on July 09, 2007, 10:03:25 PM
Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 09:01:55 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 08:54:45 PM
It's kind of pushing the rules a little bit, though.  Maybe I should put it up for debate?  lol.

Maybe I can be the NEFC wildcard.  Im not sure how many games I can see but I always pick up a couple of them.

Utah is a fair dude......he's a jackass from Ithaca......but a fair dude.

And imagine if I didn't get into Ithaca and had to go to Union!  Imagine what kind of jackass Id be then?

A fine young respectable Bostonian you would be......ahhhh, what could have been.....

Knightstalker

Quote from: Union89 on July 10, 2007, 01:10:54 AM
Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 10:57:49 PM
Quote from: Union89 on July 09, 2007, 10:03:25 PM
Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 09:01:55 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 08:54:45 PM
It's kind of pushing the rules a little bit, though.  Maybe I should put it up for debate?  lol.

Maybe I can be the NEFC wildcard.  Im not sure how many games I can see but I always pick up a couple of them.

Utah is a fair dude......he's a jackass from Ithaca......but a fair dude.

And imagine if I didn't get into Ithaca and had to go to Union!  Imagine what kind of jackass Id be then?

A fine young respectable Bostonian you would be......ahhhh, what could have been.....
Wait a minute!  That's an oxymoron, like a polite New Yorker.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

AUPepBand

Quote from: AUKaz00 on July 09, 2007, 04:08:03 PM
Quote from: AUPepBand on July 08, 2007, 04:29:17 PM
Pep attempts to keep up on what the D3 schools are doing and, despite his loyal support of the Saxons, Pep tries to maintain objectivity in posting and rankings. However, Pep would not object to AUKaz00 serving in his place, provided he practices his clarinet!

An Alfred consensus can be provided each week by AUPB and me.  That way if either of us are unavaible, a ranking can still make it to PG08 each week.

Is Pep to assume this means AUKaz00 is practicing his clarinet? If so, this is very good news indeed. Pep believes the Saxons are gonna make some sweet music this season.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

AUPepBand

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 11:28:02 PM
If I were drinking all night, Id have Alfred in the top spot.....

Quote from: Tags on July 09, 2007, 11:29:32 PM
Ha, ouch.

No need for Pep to get defensive. Pep's here to cheer on those Saxon Warriors who alone in battle on the field can defend the Saxon honor and bring glory to the purple and gold of King Alfred the Great. On Saxon Warriors!
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

pg04

OK all,

This is who I have for the East Region Fan Poll (Nominations are closed):

Budcrew
Superman/Upstate
KnightStalker
Lewdogg
PG04
Union 89
AuPep/Kazoo
Realistic
TGP
Jonny Utah

All those who participated may now sending me their pre-season top 10 if they like.  No rush on this one, I just would like to have it out by the end of the month.  Please PM me or send it to my e-mail address at portgrad2004@gmail.com.  I don't want them posted here so it can be a complete surprise when it comes out. 

Most of all Have fun as I want to see what people think of the east region before the season starts!!

Tags

That's not fair PG - how do Super, Upstate, Pep, and Kazoo all get to rep the E8???

I believe they all should move out, and Ex-CV and I deserve to get paid some type of penalty.

pg04

Well if you actually read the entire topic you'd know that Pep and Kazoo are together representing Alfred (meaning only one ballot) and Superman/Upstate are representing Fisher (only one ballot between the two of them). 

This has been up for a week or so and others had their opportunity to tell me they wanted to be involved, but these are the ones who asked.  Neither you or Jose PMed me to be involved... I don't think Jose wanted to be involved...

The point is, There will not be more than one Ballot from any one school. 

Tags

Quote from: pg04 on July 11, 2007, 08:20:46 PM
Well if you actually read the entire topic you'd know that Pep and Kazoo are together representing Alfred (meaning only one ballot) and Superman/Upstate are representing Fisher (only one ballot between the two of them). 

This has been up for a week or so and others had their opportunity to tell me they wanted to be involved, but these are the ones who asked.  Neither you or Jose PMed me to be involved... I don't think Jose wanted to be involved...

Breathe easy my life long nemesis, I know what is going on. I was just busting. You're doing a nice job.

pg04

Oh, well it's hard to detect humor on these boards sometimes.  :)

Jonny Utah

JU smirks in the corner......

pg04

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 11, 2007, 08:26:12 PM

[/quote

JU smirks in the corner......

Maybe I'll mysteriously lose your ballot in the corner.   ;)