WIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, June 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoBo

Quote from: retagent on October 18, 2014, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: MasterJedi on October 18, 2014, 05:01:49 PM
Quote from: retagent on October 18, 2014, 05:00:11 PM
Sorry Jed eye. SJU roars back to beat Gustavus 29-19.

If you want to make me happy ret, get a home/away series in place with UWW and SJU!  :-X

Maybe next year. I think the Johnnies are one year away, though they could win the conference this year.

Is being a wimp a common characteristic of being a Johnnies graduate or are you special? You'll only play UWW when you think you'll have a good team? I hope for your sake that you win your conference this year and have to play UWW at the Perk in the second round as a reward!!   ;D
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

MasterJedi

Quote from: BoBo on October 18, 2014, 11:53:48 PM
Quote from: retagent on October 18, 2014, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: MasterJedi on October 18, 2014, 05:01:49 PM
Quote from: retagent on October 18, 2014, 05:00:11 PM
Sorry Jed eye. SJU roars back to beat Gustavus 29-19.

If you want to make me happy ret, get a home/away series in place with UWW and SJU!  :-X

Maybe next year. I think the Johnnies are one year away, though they could win the conference this year.

Is being a wimp a common characteristic of being a Johnnies graduate or are you special? You'll only play UWW when you think you'll have a good team? I hope for your sake that you win your conference this year and have to play UWW at the Perk in the second round as a reward!!   ;D

It's not like any of the MIAC, IIAC, WIAC and CCIW teams would schedule UWW, too scared to lose. UWW always up for any challenge.

retagent

Your memory is only 10 years old sir. I remember when UWW had trouble putting together a winning season. I don't remember you calling for a Home-and Home prior to 2005. The Johnnies have been on the National scene since before you were sh!##!ng yellow. And will be again. I'm just realistic. They would give the Hawks a game, but don't have the horses this year. Is being realistic now classified as being wimpy? Looks like you should go to the dictionary.

retagent

I probably should have put a smiley face on the last post. I hope you know that this is meant to be smack talk, as I took your's to be. I hope they do meet in the Playoffs, since that would mean that the Johnnies win out. (Though the content is true)

BoBo

^^
retagent talking smack. It's like the bird turd that invariably falls on your car after you wash it on a beautiful day.

It just happens.

I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

badgerwarhawk

In the last 42 years (1972) the WARHAWKS have had 4 losing seasons.  I don't know about you retagent but I wouldn't call that having too much of a problem putting together winning seasons. 

We've attempted to schedule the best of the MIAC but have found absolutely no interest. 
"Just think twice is my only advice."

02 Warhawk

Quote from: badgerwarhawk on October 19, 2014, 03:17:21 PM
In the last 42 years (1972) the WARHAWKS have had 4 losing seasons.  I don't know about you retagent but I wouldn't call that having too much of a problem putting together winning seasons. 

We've attempted to schedule the best of the MIAC but have found absolutely no interest.

We've probably attempted to schedule St. John's too ;)

BoBo

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on October 19, 2014, 04:07:54 PM

Talk about a 3-0 fastball being hit out of the park!! Nicely done 02 Warhawk!!
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

02 Warhawk

Quote from: BoBo on October 19, 2014, 07:50:05 PM

Talk about a 3-0 fastball being hit out of the park!! Nicely done 02 Warhawk!!

I was totally taking the lead of retagent and was joking around. I respect St. John's very much, and find myself pulling for them over any other MIAC school. I actually hope they win the conference.

retagent

hazzben

That made me chuckle...+K

MasterJedi

Was not able to make it to the game but I shall be watching it. Go Hawks!

MasterJedi

Oshkosh can NOT cover Kumerow so far. Beautiful one handed catch by him as well.

UWW 7
UWO 0

MasterJedi

Another three and out on Oshkosh with a sack. Lets get a two game led here Hawks!

MasterJedi

Kumerow down on the sideline, not good.  :-\