OFFSEASON: Mega Draft

Started by FCGrizzliesGrad, February 16, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicman

Quote from: magicman on October 09, 2018, 12:01:33 AM
Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on October 08, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Quote from: magicman on October 08, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
Just wanted to inform you guys and gal, that  whoever picked Quinn Carey and Tommy Eastman from Geneseo State, that they are not attending that school this year. Not sure where they are going but it's not Geneseo.

Didn't enroll?  Nothing new on Twitter for either of them.  Academics, maybe?

They are attending school somewhere I believe.  Carey may have transferred to Oswego State. Heard Eastman was looking at Middlebury, then told that probably wasn't going to happen. Then heard it might still happen. Just know that they aren't at Geneseo.

To follow up on this. Quinn Carey has transferred to Oswego State and will play for the Lakers this season. His younger brother is a freshman here at Plattsburgh State.

Tommy Eastman is no longer at Geneseo State and did not enroll in college this semester. So whoever has him might want to drop him and pick someone else.   

ronk

Quote from: magicman on October 14, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
Quote from: magicman on October 09, 2018, 12:01:33 AM
Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on October 08, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Quote from: magicman on October 08, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
Just wanted to inform you guys and gal, that  whoever picked Quinn Carey and Tommy Eastman from Geneseo State, that they are not attending that school this year. Not sure where they are going but it's not Geneseo.

Didn't enroll?  Nothing new on Twitter for either of them.  Academics, maybe?

They are attending school somewhere I believe.  Carey may have transferred to Oswego State. Heard Eastman was looking at Middlebury, then told that probably wasn't going to happen. Then heard it might still happen. Just know that they aren't at Geneseo.

To follow up on this. Quinn Carey has transferred to Oswego State and will play for the Lakers this season. His younger brother is a freshman here at Plattsburgh State.

Tommy Eastman is no longer at Geneseo State and did not enroll in college this semester. So whoever has him might want to drop him and pick someone else.

FCGG picked Eastman; ronk picked Quinn Carey so just change his team from Geneseo to Oswego.

FCGrizzliesGrad

Drop: Tommy Eastman - Geneseo
Add: Nadir Dixon-Thompson - St Joseph
Football picker extraordinaire
5 titles: CCIW, NJAC
4x: ODAC:S
3x: ASC, IIAC, MIAA:S, NACC:S, NCAC, OAC:P, Nat'l
2x: HCAC, MIAC, ODAC:P, WIAC
1x: Bracket, OAC:S

Basketball
2013 WIAC Pickem Co-champ
2015 Nat'l Pickem
2017: LEC and MIAA Pickem
2019: MIAA and WIAC Pickem

Soccer
2023: Mens Pickem

FCGrizzliesGrad

Full Draft List

Be sure to check to make sure your roster is what you'd like. Remember there's no changes after the end of the month. Less than a week until rosters are locked.

Basketball
2015 Nat'l Pickem

Soccer

Smitty Oom

I feel kind of dirty doing this but I will drop Shea Feehan and add Trevor Manuel from Olivet.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

I would love the time to go through all 200 of my guys and be sure they're playing, but alas that time I do not have.  Here are a couple changes, though.  One more to come... maybe.

Drop: Jordan Robinson, North Park
Add: James Richardson, NJCU

Drop: Austin Allen, Washington College
Add: Sam Geschickter, Whitman

Drop: Jacob Williams, Mary Washington
Add: Giannis Chatzigeorgiou, MIT

Drop: Luke Lamoreaux, Alma
Add: Lukas Isaly, Marietta
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

WUPHF

As an FYI, Luke Morrison has transferred to Emory, so at least one if not two leagues need to be updated: http://www.emoryathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/bios/Morrison_Luke?view=bio

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: WUPHF on October 26, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
As an FYI, Luke Morrison has transferred to Emory, so at least one if not two leagues need to be updated: http://www.emoryathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/bios/Morrison_Luke?view=bio

Michael Gutierrez is on Whitman now - he transferred from Macalester, but I think we noted that somewhere on the thread already.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Yeshiva posted a roster - no Bar Alluf, sadly.  There's rumor he might be eligible at some point during the season, but I'm not going to take the chance:

Drop: Bar Alluf, Yeshiva
Add: Daniel Tzion, Yeshiva

Drop: Ian Robertson, Randolph-Macon
Add: Adam Liberman, Yeshiva

FCGrizzliesGrad

Making a last minute change based solely on one exhibition game. Might as well stock up on St Joseph because someone is bound to put up good numbers.

Add- Chris Childs - St Joseph
Drop- Montroy Scott - UW-Superior

Basketball
2015 Nat'l Pickem

Soccer

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Just noticed that Keith Blasingale is playing for Rosemont this year instead of Cabrini.

FCGrizzliesGrad

I'm still working on getting everything set up. Hopefully I'll grind away at it this weekend and have most of it done.

Basketball
2015 Nat'l Pickem

Soccer

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on November 09, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

Just noticed that Keith Blasingale is playing for Rosemont this year instead of Cabrini.

Yeah, I noticed that last night looking at boxscores. I had to check the names, rosters and where they were from to confirm.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: FCGrizzliesGrad on November 09, 2018, 08:10:38 PM
I'm still working on getting everything set up. Hopefully I'll grind away at it this weekend and have most of it done.

Do you manually put all the numbers in from boxscores?
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

FCGrizzliesGrad

Quote from: FCGrizzliesGrad on September 29, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
If you go to the spreadsheet where the full draft list is, go to the 3rd tab and I have an example of how I'll have things set up. I will be grabbing all the stats from the NCAA site. It's set up so once I have all 1000 players in place like the example the scoring should be (mostly) automatic.
What I will have to take care of during the season will be to remove the games that don't count (like the tournament games at the bottom of the example) and where the stat includes a / to denote a conference high because it won't read it as a number.

It might be a week or two into the season before it's fully set up since I need to get all the new players and hunt down players that have changed teams, but I should be able to have a lot of it set up before the season starts so I can simply adjust the links. Just need to not be lazy and get it done. ::)

Basketball
2015 Nat'l Pickem

Soccer