FB: Presidents' Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PittTBCW

What game will be the best game between PAC foes this year????
GO TOMCATS!!!

K-Mack

Quote from: Outsider14 on August 25, 2005, 03:28:44 PM
i don't read this board and don't have time to, but who does w&j scrimmage today?

Way to make friends.

Although you were honest, and got your answer.
Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

OSUChemDork

True this board is a lot more boring now that many of the W&J student-athletes...alums do not grace us with their pontifications.  I do not know if there is a lot of animosity because of Banny getting the axe the way he did or what it is.  What do we expect out of the teams in the PresAC this week, with all 6 teams playing this week?  Anyone planning on making it to any of the games?  I may try to make it to the Denison-Waynesburg game, as it is fairly close to Columbus...if anyone is planning to make it there...let me know.

ScotsFan

QuoteAlums? That implies they weren't still students.

Pat, you are right.  I guess I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. :)

ScotsFan

OSU,  what do you expect from Westminster this year?  They have a pretty tough game to start with ONU.  I would expect the Polar Bears to roll.  Could be a rough way to begin the Hand Era at Westminster.  I have hopes that he can turn this thing around and bring back Westminster football to the proud tradition it was before they made the mistake of going DII!

spliskin

Anyone know what type of O/D Waynesburg will be running this year?

I heard the new HC was a spread guy on offense, will he revamp WC's power oriented scheme or tailor his offensive system to suit his personnel?

Defensively, WC seemed to be 8-9 man fronts & stop the run at all costs. Will they be this bold or play a more conservative scheme?

???

OSUChemDork

ScotsFan,

I am not certain what to expect from the Titans this year.  Although, I have a feeling that it will be more than rebuilding year for the Titans.  With the loss of a good RB and a new coach.  I think a rocky start to the Hand era is inevitable...my question is will it last all season?  This weekend when ONU comes to New Wilmington could be the tip of the iceberg.  We'll have to see how the boys taken to Hand and his staff.  If I get to the Waynesburg game this weekend, I will have an answer for you pilskin.

fuh_sheezy

Quote from: OSUChemDork on August 29, 2005, 09:55:09 AM
True this board is a lot more boring now that many of the W&J student-athletes...alums do not grace us with their pontifications.  I do not know if there is a lot of animosity because of Banny getting the axe the way he did or what it is. 

Wait for it...

Steve Allen

Quote from: OSUChemDork on August 29, 2005, 09:55:09 AM
True this board is a lot more boring now that many of the W&J student-athletes...alums do not grace us with their pontifications.  I do not know if there is a lot of animosity because of Banny getting the axe the way he did or what it is.  What do we expect out of the teams in the PresAC this week, with all 6 teams playing this week?  Anyone planning on making it to any of the games?  I may try to make it to the Denison-Waynesburg game, as it is fairly close to Columbus...if anyone is planning to make it there...let me know.

spliskin

Siriani put the Kaibosh on his players and coaches from posting on this forum (so it has been said).

Pat Coleman

That's good, because I understand it was decidedly not that way under the previous regime.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

fuh_sheezy

Quote from: spliskin on August 31, 2005, 09:47:46 PM
Siriani put the Kaibosh on his players and coaches from posting on this forum (so it has been said).

Thank God.

Now that you've got the Father(Sirianni), the Son(Edwards) and the holy Ghost(Krepps!) at the helm of the Roman empire of D3 football, we wouldn't want any students, student-athletes, haters, scrimps, busters, hustlers, Petersons, Dunbars, dunks, big kittys, smell-reedys, fat ginas, e-trains, chappys,  stinkers, uncle damons,  peter-nuts, big nuts, monkey nuts, dr. nates, dr. jim nosewaters, reverend runs, rich stabbones, jar jar binks, keri beans, strarinkas, ferangas, keringkas, OR coaches posting here talking all kinds of smack.

I have to give it to the guy, Sirianni had his haters since he had to fill Banny's massive bananna hammock. He's coming through in flying colors in that lipstick party of a division, though. We need him. Hell, I need him. I'm a mess without him. I miss him so damn much. I miss being with him. I miss being near him! I miss his laugh! I miss - I miss his scent. I miss his musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think him and me should get an apartment together.

Me? I made it out alive to tell the tale. I'm like the old guy, Lou, in Major League standing naked in the middle of the locker room. Except, this is the locker room called life.

Moose, Big Cat, Lesako twins where you at. Stay tuned for and extra special "Where are They Now"[/b][/i]...

and be sure not to miss, Behind the Blow: A Luke Streetcar Named Desire[/i]

Pat Coleman

That avatar of yours is way too distracting. Any chance you could pick another?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

fuh_sheezy

Quote from: Pat Coleman on August 31, 2005, 11:23:49 PM
That avatar of yours is way too distracting. Any chance you could pick another?

of course

spliskin

All "opening day" results have been in for over 24 hours and there are no posters on this site? No braggards, no sh#t-talkers, no arm chair QB's with in depth analysis?

Did Fuh_sheezy scare everyone away with his homosexual overtones or this board dead?

Congrats to the Prez (no surprise) & the Bison (big surprise), but it looks like the jackets, titans, saints & wolverines have a lot of work to do this week

ps: you can move my "Karma" to (-2) for the homosexual comment.